bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Tech Support

Old 29th Mar 2017, 20:55   #1
Kalcifer
Itís fun to do the impossible.

Kalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Overclockers Warranty Policy

An educational note for anyone considering Overclockers.

Dear Mr Awesome,

The product (GPU product number) on (order number) has been sent back to manufacturer for repair or replacement. It will be returned to you as soon as we receive it.

Please note that turnaround times vary and Overclockers UK will endeavour to return the items in the speediest manner possible at the time.

If the manufacturer is unable to return the items within 28 days, we will give you the option of a refund. Depending on the age of the items, the refund may include a deduction for the length of time you have used them (known as rescission).

Further email confirmation will be sent when the item is returned to you.

Regards,

Overclockers UK - Support
WebNotes:- https://www.overclockers.co.uk/webnote.php
Telephone:- 01782 444455

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL

I might be wrong, but, I'm fairly sure the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Supply of Goods (implied terms) Act 1979, the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 and the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002, don't include 'rescission' clauses.

Thought I would make this available to all in case they were considering a purchase.
-CASE- Fractal Design Define R2 Titanium -CPU-i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz -MOBO-Asus Maximus VII Ranger -RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 -GPU- GeForce 670GTX -STORAGE- 2 x Crucial MX100 256GB SSD -COOLING- 4x140 + 3x120 Fractal Design Fans - 2x140 + 2x120 DEMCiflex Dust Filters - Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler
Kalcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2017, 21:10   #2
Krazeh
Mod Master

Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Krazeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You are wrong. The relevant legislation in this case is the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and it does allow a reduction in the offered refund as long as it's been more than six months since the goods were purchased.
Krazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2017, 21:27   #3
Kalcifer
Itís fun to do the impossible.

Kalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youKalcifer - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazeh View Post
You are wrong. The relevant legislation in this case is the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and it does allow a reduction in the offered refund as long as it's been more than six months since the goods were purchased.
Darn...
-CASE- Fractal Design Define R2 Titanium -CPU-i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz -MOBO-Asus Maximus VII Ranger -RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 -GPU- GeForce 670GTX -STORAGE- 2 x Crucial MX100 256GB SSD -COOLING- 4x140 + 3x120 Fractal Design Fans - 2x140 + 2x120 DEMCiflex Dust Filters - Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler
Kalcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Mar 2017, 23:15   #4
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It rarely comes to that though, because the GPU manu usually offers something of modern equivalence. Depending on the GPU manu of course.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Vault-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Mar 2017, 07:11   #5
mrbungle
Undercooked chicken giver

mrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyanmrbungle is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I doubt ocuk would do that.

Their CS is usually good.
Old 30th Mar 2017, 11:01   #6
Behemoth
Timelord in training

Behemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Legally though they can offer a partial refund to take into account use of the item.
|Dell Latitude E6320|Intel Core i5 2520m 2.5 GHz|8 Gig of RAM|
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faulty goods, overclockers, reduced, refund, warranty