bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 24th Jul 2010, 20:01   #101
Andersen
Brain for hire

Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Andersen is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Installed and had fun with the practice mission. Hate conserving the ammo though but thats just me.

Called a friend and told him about this freebie. His answer? "I'll warez it". Meh...
Samsung SF510 | Acer Iconia A1-810 | Samsung Galaxy S III LTE | Asus RT-AC66U | 100/10Mbps VDSL2
Andersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jul 2010, 20:14   #102
sleepygamer
More Metal Than Thou

sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
Installed and had fun with the practice mission. Hate conserving the ammo though but thats just me.
Yeah, ammo conservation is a little teh sux, but it's not too bad if you choose a weapon carefully. Obviously the Autogun and various others aren't the best for ammo saving, but if you have a look at how much ammo each one has, you'll find a balance. I never run out of the shotgun ammo when I use that as a primary, but it is a little difficult to use when you get swarmed.
Quote:
Called a friend and told him about this freebie. His answer? "I'll warez it". Meh...
There's always one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4lanx View Post
Anyone fancy a decent teammate? Everyone who I seem to play with online just runs off and dies, handicapping the team. I'm a good support player (Medic and Tech mainly), but I can, in a pickle, be called upon to do some intense shooting

I desperately want teammates who know that there's no "I" in "TEAM".

Add me on Steam: Catachan
Added, I'm "[xkcd] sleepygamer", and I'm more of a Special Weapons guy (I.. am heavy weapons guy... and THIS... is my weapon...) so we should get along well in game.
Senpai | CPU | Intel i5 2500K | RAM | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Mobo | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | GPU | Asus STRIX 960 4GB | SSDs | Intel 730 Series 250GB, Corsair Force 3 120GB, OCZ Agility 120GB | HDD/Storage | 2x1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | PSU | Silverstone Strider 700W | Case | NZXT M59 | Monitor | 24"+20" LG Flatrons | Keyboard | Razer Blackwidow TE | Mouse | Roccat Tyon
sleepygamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2010, 10:16   #103
impar
I Mod, Therefore I Own

impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.
Greetings!
Quote:
Hate conserving the ammo though but thats just me.
I take the ammo box.
Old 25th Jul 2010, 16:51   #104
Threefiguremini
Supermodder

Threefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4lanx View Post
Anyone fancy a decent teammate? Everyone who I seem to play with online just runs off and dies, handicapping the team. I'm a good support player (Medic and Tech mainly), but I can, in a pickle, be called upon to do some intense shooting

I desperately want teammates who know that there's no "I" in "TEAM".

Add me on Steam: Catachan
Added. My steam name is Threefigure. Sleepy Gamer tried to add you but couldn't find you. Anyone else up for teamwork add me up
Threefiguremini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2010, 12:45   #105
impar
I Mod, Therefore I Own

impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.impar is definitely a rep cheat.
Greetings!

Wiki:
http://alienswarm.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Swarm_Wiki

Pity Valve hasnt put more medals in the game.
Am already at Gallium, level 27.
Old 26th Jul 2010, 15:14   #106
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey guys, I have been trying to find a decent game for the last 20 minutes, and everyone I play with is just ****. Anyone fancy a game now? Add me (Skiddywinks) if you are up for it. Even if not now, I just need some decent players on my friends list!
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jul 2010, 09:57   #107
Pookeyhead
It's big, and it's clever.

Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
I hate these fixed camera angle games... can you set it to rotate the camera with the mouse? If not, I find these games unplayable. It was the same with the new Alien Breed. I just found that completely unplayable.
MAIN RIG |Intel i7 3960X @ 4.7GHz ¦¦ H105 ¦¦ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ¦¦ 16Gb Mushkin DDR3 2133 ¦¦ 512GB Samsung 830 SSD ¦¦ 4TB of HDD Storage ¦¦ EVGA GTX980 Super-Clocked¦¦ Corsair 650D ¦¦ Eizo ColorEdge CG303W & Dell 2007FP ¦¦
EARTH| Celeron E3200 ¦¦ Gigabyte G31M-ES2L ¦¦ LSI SAS9260-8i ¦¦ 3TB RAID5 ¦¦ Headless - VNC administered
MOON | Thecus N3200pro 3TB RAID5
Pookeyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jul 2010, 10:28   #108
impar
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Greetings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeyhead View Post
I hate these fixed camera angle games... can you set it to rotate the camera with the mouse?
There is no need, really.
After 15-20 minutes it no longer causes any confusion.
Old 29th Jul 2010, 11:48   #109
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If anyone is online tonight, I'm going to be up for a few hours of Alien Swarm, as work has pulled me away the last few days, if anyone is interested.
Old 29th Jul 2010, 15:31   #110
Pookeyhead
It's big, and it's clever.

Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by impar View Post
Greetings!

There is no need, really.
After 15-20 minutes it no longer causes any confusion.

Seriously, I tried for hours with Alien Breed... I just can't play them. I hate them.
MAIN RIG |Intel i7 3960X @ 4.7GHz ¦¦ H105 ¦¦ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ¦¦ 16Gb Mushkin DDR3 2133 ¦¦ 512GB Samsung 830 SSD ¦¦ 4TB of HDD Storage ¦¦ EVGA GTX980 Super-Clocked¦¦ Corsair 650D ¦¦ Eizo ColorEdge CG303W & Dell 2007FP ¦¦
EARTH| Celeron E3200 ¦¦ Gigabyte G31M-ES2L ¦¦ LSI SAS9260-8i ¦¦ 3TB RAID5 ¦¦ Headless - VNC administered
MOON | Thecus N3200pro 3TB RAID5
Pookeyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 12:10   #111
impar
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Greetings!

Quote:
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop Now Available for Free, Includes Steam Workshop Support for Mods

Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while: Alien Swarm. The cooperative top-down shooter game, inspired by 2004’s Alien Swarm Unreal Tournament mod, came out of nowhere in July 2010 and for a while grabbed everyone’s attention.

Now, Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is available for free on Steam. This is a version of the game expanded by a dedicated team of modders; arguably the most important addition is the support for Steam Workshop, which should allow the community to produce and share a ton of user-made maps and thus increase longevity by a significant amount.

http://wccftech.com/alien-swarm-reac...op-free-steam/
Old 30th Apr 2017, 15:17   #112
wiggles
Multimodder

wiggles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is it worth revisiting?
wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free, steam, valve