bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > Serious

Old 7th Apr 2017, 17:10   #1
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Providing Services: 2 Companies 1 Industry

I have already made a decision on this but it may be interesting to see other peoples views.

I have the ability to work for two clients that are both in direct competition with eachother offering the same services & products within the same industry.

They require SEO services which would often mean I could be working against myself.

Would you A, work for both companies or B work for one and have to give up the potential work from the other.

Last edited by WarrenJ; 8th Apr 2017 at 10:13.
WarrenJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2017, 17:18   #2
Harlequin
Banned

Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
working for both means you would be optimizing for the customer needs not your own - they have a very specific set on instructions and that is what you would work to ; of course correct spelling of `Providing` might be a good start
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2017, 17:32   #3
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
If you are a consultant, I would hire a second person to work for one of them.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 22:31   #4
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
People still buy SEO services?

That aside, given the competition nature of what you are doing, depending on what you are agreeing to achieve, you in theory have some sort of conflict of interest.

I'd negotiate a contract with one that promises lesser results, meaning you can do both but have lower obligations (and presumably pay) to one.

Xeon X5660||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||240GB SSD||GTX770||Define R3||X58 forever
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote