bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th May 2017, 17:27   #1
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Meet the Modder: Rob 'Megadeblow' Deluce

We decided to go and meet another modder. This time it was Rob 'Megadeblow' Deluce we dropped in on. We think he could be Iron Man...

https://www.bit-tech.net/modding/201...eblow-deluce/1
Dogbert666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2017, 18:12   #2
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
...stay the night...
I suspect this project is just a ploy to get Dave off the streets.
Loving the little tutorials. You could build up a pretty useful database of how-to's.
Old 18th May 2017, 22:06   #3
davido_labido
Staff
bit-tech Staff

davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
shhh Cheapskate! you will give my game away!
davido_labido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2017, 22:52   #4
Deblow
Supermodder

Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate
Quote:
...stay the night...
I suspect this project is just a ploy to get Dave off the streets.
Loving the little tutorials. You could build up a pretty useful database of how-to's.
He was well at home here & welcome anytime, we was both on our identical surface pros working and chatting
he made the kids laugh.
Think he loves Yorkshire, even though Dave for some reason didn't want my cups of tea

The "meet the modders" can as you said turn in to more than just a meet with all the tips and tutorials that can be added.

Thanks for your effort Dave, can't wait to see the next one
Deblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2017, 16:43   #5
davido_labido
Staff
bit-tech Staff

davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
No worries dude, haha, don't worry, I don't drink hot drinks often at all, it isn't just your tea
davido_labido is offline   Reply With Quote