bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 30th Apr 2017, 23:54   #81
neSSa
Supermodder

neSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run Crysis
Final video:

neSSa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 08:43   #82
neSSa
Supermodder

neSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run CrysisneSSa can run Crysis
This year's competition CM World Series 2017, my projects "Monarch" and "Chrono Master"!

Old 4th May 2017, 21:05   #83
kim
Multimodder

kim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Monarch is once again one of the most uncredible build of the year, you are really a modding champion Mr Nessa, the fact is that all your projects are amazing, and you're devoting such an attention to details, I find it remarkable. thanks to feed my passion with your creations.
kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2017, 23:24   #84
keenan
Supermodder

keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.
Holy shizzle man! MOTM without a doubt!
Old 5th May 2017, 09:02   #85
neSSa
Supermodder

Thank you @kim and @keenan so much! It really means a lot to me

This project is nominated for The Mod Of The Month:

https://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=324346
Old 8th May 2017, 19:13   #86
neSSa
Supermodder

Old 10th May 2017, 17:38   #87
neSSa
Supermodder

Old 10th May 2017, 18:02   #88
Cown
Supermodder

Cown has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Beautiful ! That orange is definitely an eye-catcher, love it, amazing work

Facebook page:
Cownbuilds
Cown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2017, 14:32   #89
neSSa
Supermodder

Thank you @Cown, I'm glad you like it

If you like our project, "Monarch", which compete in the CM World Series 2017 you can vote on the link below, thank's for support!

http://makerhub.coolermaster.com/por...monarch-nessa/
Old 11th May 2017, 17:07   #90
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That came out awesome. I was kinda freaked out at first, because I've drawn something like that for Bill. It also had diagonal radiators, a central plate with a handle, and a tube res on the front.