bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 18th Sep 2006, 16:19   #21
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.
Been there, got the battleship, bored.

The days before autopilot were hell.
Old 18th Sep 2006, 17:25   #22
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotoSequence
:P

Out of curiosity, whats lousy about Axiom?
too many noobs

i was in huzzah for ages, didnt leave for the same reasons, too lazy
axiom is very similar, they're a bit more organised, have safer space and ascn to back them up
but they're still just a bunch of noobs

not all obviously, theres a fair number of good pvpers but theres still too many people who dont have a clue

for example some guy was blabbing in alliance chat about his awesome new brutix setup the other day

2 blasters, 2 rails and 3 nos
"OMG its awesome cos it works at 60km and 5km!!11"
right...
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2006, 18:37   #23
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Oh dear >_<
Old 20th Sep 2006, 00:06   #24
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish
for example some guy was blabbing in alliance chat about his awesome new brutix setup the other day

right...

Even I'm not that bad

Just finished training up for a BS and can now fly a Mega

Now I just have to be able to fly it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2006, 12:06   #25
PQuiff
Supermodder

PQuiff has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish
too many noobs
right...

Hope you gave the poor bloke some good advice! the bollocked him for having such a poor setup.

Soon as ive hit the Ded complexes in Detolie, ill head over and see what you peeps are up 2.
PQuiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 19:27   #26
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

Xen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I play eve. And I've killed rotosequence before.

World of Tanks profile
Xen0phobiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 21:49   #27
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen0phobiak
I play eve. And I've ganked rotosequence before.
fixed
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 00:20   #28
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

Xen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Same difference, it'd still be a gank if I killed you now .

World of Tanks profile
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 17:03   #29
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

Quote:
Same difference, it'd still be a gank if I killed you now .
Doubly so if you used a Machariel
Old 4th Oct 2006, 00:48   #30
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotoSequence
Doubly so if you used a ship
corrected

World of Tanks profile
Old 5th Oct 2006, 02:26   #31
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

Quote:
corrected
The sad thing is thats probably true
Old 5th Oct 2006, 02:50   #32
rikbikboo
Supermodder

rikbikboo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i play also just got me a ferox
rikbikboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Oct 2006, 04:27   #33
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumble
...Does anyone else have a problem explaining that you can't just press pause, or save the game, and that the damned bulb/leaking tap/spider will have to wait?
I think that's true in every MMO (every time I get a good group together in Guild Wars my family calls)
Old 11th Oct 2006, 12:19   #34
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

First one to post a rotosequence (evelgrivion ingame) podmail wins a prize! .

World of Tanks profile
Old 21st Nov 2006, 20:08   #35
Dodge
Ultramodder

Dodge has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
First one to post a rotosequence (evelgrivion ingame) podmail wins a prize! .

/me packs his inty to querious, or wherever he is living atm, didnt see any old cohort down in low sec when I was on the prowl with my command ship

I'm currently fighting imp as part of infod (anyone seen damiges lnl5).
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2006, 11:16   #36
rikbikboo
Supermodder

rikbikboo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
name ingame BignosedBint director of guerillas in the mist corp

can be found in franr running lvl 4 missions in a navy issue raven :P seek me out if any of you are lookign for a decent friendly corp.
rikbikboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 12:29   #37
Soulmage
Multimodder

Soulmage has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Figure i would dig this back up and catch on a few points:

isn't ASCN pretty much dead now?

I personally would like to see TCF/UNL/RA/Goonswarm (which consequently is the largest alliance in game) diaf :P

They named our station to Bagette Prime!!!

And we are always looking for new pilots in Maelstrom!! :P

Look me up if ye like ----> Ceekt
Soulmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 15:45   #38
ChromeX
I *am* a Dremel

ChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmage
isn't ASCN pretty much dead now?
They've been quiet for a while thats for sure, not sure if they're dead though. I hope not since me and my IRON buddies get good rates from them
ChromeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 16:46   #39
DarkLord7854
I Mod, Therefore I Own

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Played for what.. 3 months? Got the Raven, buncha nice skills, could fly it pretty well, got ripped apart 6 times by the same corp by 8 caracals every time I'd try to go to a deadspace area, tried 4 different corps/alliances... none of them ever really helped. I was reducaed to mining with a character that was geared for fighting -.-

I met only 3 decent people on EVE, the rest were all a buncha arses that shot everything they could. I had a lame IBIS try to take me down in my Raven once
After 2 months I reduced my account to.. switching skills. No more flying/playing.. just switching skills, which I slowly forgot about even doing and it sat there until December when the subscriptions ended and is now inactive.

I'd love to play it again, minus all the annoying people who don't let you enjoy the game you pay for. I lost 1.5 billion ISK because of them, in the space of 2 months. It's quite.. enraging.
DarkLord7854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 01:46   #40
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmage
They named our station to Bagette Prime!!!
bahahah, i didnt know they called it that, awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord7854
I'd love to play it again, minus all the annoying people who don't let you enjoy the game you pay for. I lost 1.5 billion ISK because of them, in the space of 2 months. It's quite.. enraging.
no you lost 1.5b because you were clearly flying expensive ships before you knew what you were doing
its really hard to die in eve if you a) have a clue b) dont want to
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customers are cash cows, eve, internet spaceships, macrotransactions, pc, pc gaming, serious business, wormholes