bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 21st Oct 2007, 21:32   #81
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.
Nothing much changed, it's tidy for now but it's generally covered by mugs.

I actually have tissues in that pic, but they're not for what you think they are.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 21:39   #82
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
That a K810i?

<A88>
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 21:50   #83
quack
I Mod, Therefore I Own

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasal View Post
where did u get the mouse and how much was it?
http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_3125.html
Old 21st Oct 2007, 22:14   #84
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.Ramble is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <A88> View Post
That a K810i?
Indeed it is.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 22:17   #85
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoad View Post
@r4tch3t, i think that is the most pathetic setup i have ever seen. don't you at least have a table or something that you could work from?

you really need to save that picture for one of those "whoever has the worst workstation wins money" contests that gizmodo/engadget run from time to time.
Nope, not a table in the house, just moved in and no money. I would have a desk by now except they are all too small for me, so I am building my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4nk
Fidge > Desk
Hell yeah, just a short reach for all your much needed beverages.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 22:34   #86
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tch3t View Post
Nope, not a table in the house, just moved in and no money. I would have a desk by now except they are all too small for me
Ive just visited a site that sells desks pretty cheap, im pretty tempted to buy one from there, will post a link if your interested.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 01:12   #87
seebul
Ultramodder

seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz. View Post
After a night of 'partying' and mucking around...
Looks like you had a rave
seebul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 02:47   #88
ajack
rox

ajack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I always bust out the calculator when I'm partying, it's what turns a good night into an awesome one.

select * from pants;
ajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 02:49   #89
Scirocco
Boobs, I have them, you lose.

Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Scirocco - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Okay, I feel dumb.... I just got the references you were making to tissues nearby...
Scirocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 02:53   #90
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
I've just visited a site that sells desks pretty cheap, im pretty tempted to buy one from there, will post a link if your interested.

Sam
Thanks for the offer but I am in New Zealand, so the added shipping might just make it a bit expensive
Plus I plan on building my own as per the white text here and my previous posts.
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 10:40   #91
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D_K View Post
I have the same chair managed to get mine for £200 + VAT at an office warehouse 1 screw missing but apart from that was in perfect nick :P comfortablest chair in the world
I think I saw the same guys who sold me my guitar selling them on eBay for about £100 as well, not sure if they're the same ones though but they look very similar. I'll hunt for a linky.

EDIT: Don't think it's the same. What's the proper name of those chairs again? I can't remember since the last thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 11:30   #92
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They're made by a company called Aeron. I got to use one for a while when I was auditing HSBC head office a few years ago, and I'm just waiting for the day when I'm living somewhere permanently so I can splash out on one. There's nothing that comes close in terms of comfort really. Plus they look shibby.

AH
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 13:30   #93
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Might post some more pics up later when the USB batteries have finished charging, but this is the desk at uni...
Not the best quality rooms I must say but after having spent a couple of days tidying it I'm content.
Left-Right on desk:
Ducti wallet, lava lamp (in need of a new bulb, gf bought it in france for me and I managed to drop the bulb when she gave it as my present for getting into uni), XDA Orbit, 22" Samsung monitor, MS Natural 400 k/board, pen, HP tablet laptop (don't tend to use both screens at once as it hogs resources), mouse, WAP, post-it note dispenser and mini remote for lappy.
Other bits scattered around on the shelves include the larger remote for the laptop, poker set, coffee stuff, USB HDD, sandwich toaster and books/DVDs.
<A88>
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 13:35   #94
antiHero
ReliXmas time!

antiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by <A88> View Post
"snip"
Hehe Programming for dummies! I have the c++ version of it.
antiHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 13:36   #95
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A88: do I spy a poker case

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 13:41   #96
<A88>
Trust the Computer

Yarly, really nice 200piece set.

<A88>
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 13:59   #97
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
13.5g?

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 14:22   #98
Hazardous
Mod Master

Hazardous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasal View Post

where did u get the mouse and how much was it?
Left-handed Logitech MX610

£30 - £33.80 + P&P.
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 14:24   #99
<A88>
Trust the Computer

Can't remember tbh DougEdey. They're a bit weightier than others but I know people with heavier. I just like the black case .

<A88>
Old 23rd Oct 2007, 05:41   #100
Woodstock
So Say We All

Woodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming Saiyan
no camera, and its a real mess puts all yours to shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tch3t View Post
Thanks for the offer but I am in New Zealand, so the added shipping might just make it a bit expensive
where abouts in nz are you?

i5-4670 | Asrock Q87M vPro | Corsair DDR3 16GB | 2x Intel 530 180GB | 9TB of misc spining disks | ATI 7870 | Corsiar something case | Dual boot ArchLinux and Windows 7 (aka game launcher)

Last edited by Woodstock; 29th Oct 2007 at 04:48.
Woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode