bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 8th May 2009, 18:58   #21
stuartwood89
Please... Just call me Stu.

stuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
D3: That last one is amazing.

Project - Storm Scout Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Propane View Post
I thought Dragonforce were like a joke/troll rock band? Ya'know, like Nickelback?
stuartwood89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2009, 19:37   #22
HaoKi
Lleno de anguilas!

HaoKi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Damn these are nice!

D3 is showing how's boss around here

Eutanasia: Q6600 g0 @ 3,6Ghz, DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS, 4Gb G.Skill @ 912mhz 5-4-4-4, HD4870 CrossfireX, 200gb WD... Article: Metku.net
HaoKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2009, 19:54   #23
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
thank you
|||||||||
Dark~3nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2009, 09:47   #24
HaoKi
Lleno de anguilas!

Gotta love DOF..

Eutanasia: Q6600 g0 @ 3,6Ghz, DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS, 4Gb G.Skill @ 912mhz 5-4-4-4, HD4870 CrossfireX, 200gb WD... Article: Metku.net
Old 9th May 2009, 10:03   #25
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
indeed , that's amazing
|||||||||
Old 9th May 2009, 15:15   #26
dullonien
Master of the unfinished.

dullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyan
A few from my now abandoned AshTek project from a couple of years ago, created using AtoCAD 2008 I think (onto 2010 now) and rendered in Viz 2008 (onto 3ds Max Design 2009 now):

I didn't use the correct technique to import the drawing from AutoCAD into 3ds Max with these, that's why all the curved ovject's are really blocky. I've corrected that now though.
Fractal Design Define R5 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | Corsair H50 | EVGA 680i SLI | 8GB DDR2 | Sapphire HD4870 | Corsair AX750 | HighPoint RocketRAID 2680SGL | 8 x 1.5TB HDD's in RAID5 | 1TB HDD | 500GB HDD |
dullonien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2009, 15:20   #27
dullonien

dullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyandullonien is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And these are some more recent ones of a proposed MITX media centre/NAS, modelled in AutoCAD 2009 and rendered in 3ds Max Design 2009:

I've gott play around with the Depth Of Field settings (you guys were using 3ds were you?) as it really improves the realness of the renders.
Fractal Design Define R5 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | Corsair H50 | EVGA 680i SLI | 8GB DDR2 | Sapphire HD4870 | Corsair AX750 | HighPoint RocketRAID 2680SGL | 8 x 1.5TB HDD's in RAID5 | 1TB HDD | 500GB HDD |
Old 9th May 2009, 16:58   #28
HaoKi
Lleno de anguilas!

My last render was done with maxwell render... DOF is possible with Photoworks too, but the renders that I posted earlier are a bit old so I haven't used it for them. Nice designs btw.

Old 11th May 2009, 03:07   #29
scooby
Supermodder

scooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyan
A little bit of render new for you all. SU Podium is yet another great rendering program that work with in SU and the gang their has just finished their 4th Render contest.

All there work is inspiring and a great source of ideas for your next project, you can see the winners HERE and to see all the other entries take a look HERE.

I'm glad I wasn't a judge on this one. I hope this stirs up your creative juices it has mine. I'd like to thank Dave Wayne from SU Plugins e-news for giving me the heads up on this.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

On a related news I will be posting a info list on other render programs that work with SU for the most part. I'm just gathering all the info and links. So keep your eyes open for this one.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

@dullonien, looking good m8. Did you ever make those designs come to life?

@HaoKi and Dark~3nergy aka D3, I agree with both of you guys...depth of field almost gives the images that real photo look to them. Great work gang and please keep them coming.

Scooby
I M A G I N E
scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 02:03   #30
dullonien

My project AshTek kinda fizzled out, check my sig to see how far I got. To cut a long story short, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and things weren't going....... well perfectly enough . Maybe I'll finish it at some point, maybe not.

The second, Mini Media, will be made at some point. It might be a project to do over summer, as it shouldn't cost me much. I have a Core2Duo E6400 spare (will underclock), then if I sell my IcyBox Nas and Kiss 1600 network media player, which the Mini Media will replace, that should fund the rest of the components (mobo, pico psu, slot load optical, ram).

Doing some renders for uni atm, might add them in here when I'm done. I know they won't be computer related, but might be interesting to see. They're of my final project, a proposed new Gallery complex.
Old 13th May 2009, 07:40   #31
bentleya
Lian Li Snail :)

bentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great Work Guys
bentleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 23:45   #32
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

bentleya, don't you have some nice renders to show too ?
|||||||||
Old 14th May 2009, 07:39   #33
bentleya
Lian Li Snail :)

bentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
here you go

bentleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2009, 14:08   #34
HaoKi
Lleno de anguilas!

I thought you had something up your sleeve Nice renders... Especially love the last one...

Old 16th May 2009, 14:24   #35
scooby
Supermodder

scooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyanscooby is a Super Spamming Saiyan
bentleya, will you stop teasing us already....

@Dark~3nergy, I love the soft lighting you used.

Well I finally did some renders of my JANOVA case and I'm slowly getting a hand on KT...you guys might have a suggestion or two.

Scooby
I M A G I N E
scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 14:56   #36
DAVEtheRAVE
Supermodder

DAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanDAVEtheRAVE is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleya View Post
here you go *snip*

What software are you using?
Main: Gigabyte Z87X-D3H . Core i5 4670K 3.4GHz . EVGA GTX970 ACX SC . Corsair Vengeance 16GB . Crucial MX100 256GB . Seagate Barracuda 2TB . Corsair HX620 . Lian-Li PC7B plus . Dell U2412M . Samsung SM226BW . Ducky Zero MX Reds
HTPC/Server: ASRock C70M1 . Asus GT 630 . GSkill RipJaw 4GB . Crucial BX100 64GB . 2x Seagate NAS 2TB . Silverstone Strider Plus
Laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 . i7 . 500GB
Steam: SkiDave
DAVEtheRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 16:13   #37
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

looking realy nice scooby, but I think you use too much refection in those renders.

|||||||||
Old 16th May 2009, 17:13   #38
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sweeet.