Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
July 18 at the Burger Haven monthly car show:

check out the photobucket album.

john
I have checking album, I like this car
Old 18th Nov 2009, 08:47   #82
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Nothing too special, a few 5th Gen Camaros (all we have here in town are Mustangs and Chargers/Challengers, so its nice to see a Camaro )

and there was a really badass Mustang that smoked me on the freeway... tomorrow ill see if i cant get some pics of one of the Lotus' that are out here...
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2009, 09:18   #83
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
Gallardo is the most produced Lambo ever. Something like 5000 in the first 3 years. Just the numbers of them made probably accounts for so many sightings. It probably accounts for so many being wrecked and banged up. Lots of Gallardo wrecks on the web.

We have one in Westminster. Best chance to see it is breakfast time 6AM - 7AM at Burger King by my house. Dude owns the franchise!
LOL. I dunno, he may have a lambo, and be a franchise owner, but of all the stores you could own, he had to own a burger king. LOL.
Old 18th Nov 2009, 09:47   #84
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
recently around nottingham i have seen two Audi R8's, one of which was parked in a bus stop, i was on top deck of the bus which made for a great view of the audi's engine.

Then about a month ago during a mid-night quiet drive I do to relax I came across a Lamborghini Gallardo that had been pulled over by the pigs in a ford focus estate, most likely a diesel as well, which cause a lot of laughing.

My old bosses neighbour had a black Gallardo spider, which looked too good!

i7 930, GA-X58-USB3, 12GB Kingston, GTX980, 240GB Cruical SSD, 1Tb Seagate, WC
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2009, 11:02   #85
ShakeyJake
My name is actually 'Jack'.

ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.
I live just down the street from a Formula 1 garage, so yeah, I have. If you've ever heard a Ferrari 430 Scuderia moving at 0.34mph driving into position on the forecourt EVERY DAMN MORNING then the cars quickly lose their appeal.

There are a couple of Astons in there though, which remind me why I'm walking past the garage in the first place, on my way to uni.
Old 18th Nov 2009, 14:30   #86
bigsharn
Officially demotivated

bigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysis
When I still worked at Citysightseeing I saw some corkers...

Original 1960s VW camper

Shelby Cobra GT500

Aston Martin DB7

Ford Mustang

I DARE someone to say "pics or it didn't happen"
Old 20th Nov 2009, 16:07   #87
mctigger
Hypermodder

mctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Within he last week I have seen:

BMW M6 coupe (yes, an M6, big black beast it was)
AMG Merc CL65
Aston Martin DB9/Vantage and a DB7
Porsche boxster
Old 20th Nov 2009, 16:12   #88
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Last time I was on the M42 going to Worcester I saw a '69 Charger painted up like the General Lee.

Weirdest car I've ever seen in the UK not at a show. Sadly, it was going the other way, and gone before I could even find my phone to take a craptacular shot.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 18:07   #89
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I saw a Aston Martin V12 Vantage the other weekend in the NEC car park while the classic motor show was on.
Looked pretty damn cool.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 19:44   #90
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
My work is right next to a rather large Porsche garage... needless to say they have everything there - except the Carrerra GT.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 19:49   #91
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeyJake View Post
I live just down the street from a Formula 1 garage, so yeah, I have. If you've ever heard a Ferrari 430 Scuderia moving at 0.34mph driving into position on the forecourt EVERY DAMN MORNING then the cars quickly lose their appeal.

There are a couple of Astons in there though, which remind me why I'm walking past the garage in the first place, on my way to uni.
Down the road from a what? A team base? I have heard F430's and 360's often enough, but it'll never get old tbh. It's just too awesome.

Been filtering through my GP piccies from summer and remembered I saw one of these in the car park:

Last edited by Krikkit; 20th Nov 2009 at 19:57.
Krikkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 20:14   #92
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
The more I look at that car the more I realise that when Aston tries to macho things up it just buggers them up. The DBS is a DB9 crashed through a Halfords and then subjected to a barrage of grilles and vents. And it's still slower than the much prettier and rarer Vanquish S. The V12 Vantage takes one of the world's prettiest shapes and inflicts horrible bonnet vents and comedy donk wheels.

I think it's high time they faced up to the fact that they make pretty cars, and trying to turn them into action heroes is misguided. And the Emotion Control Unit/'Power... Beauty... Soul...' s*** can take a running jump too. Dad's colleague's Vanquish, came to visit a few weeks ago;

Next-door neighbour's 300SL, sorry for the horrible picture quality;

Last edited by PureSilver; 20th Nov 2009 at 20:27.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 20:17   #93
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
I think the DB9 and DBS are both gorgeous, but in different ways.

The DB9 looks just like a luxurious and clean GT, the DBS looks like a genuine mad supercar.

The V12 looks a bit weird with those wheels, but if you swapped those out for something of a nicer design (not too much of a stretch on a 120,000 car) it'd be most excellent. Those bonnet vents aren't exactly cosmetic tbh.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 20:35   #94
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Those bonnet vents aren't exactly cosmetic tbh.
Yeah, evo mentioned something about the entire thing going off like a thermite grenade if there wasn't extra venting. There's something awesome about really big engines in really small cars, that V12 has it in 6-litre spades...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:22   #95
mctigger
Hypermodder

mctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Was thinking, other rareish cars I have seen over the years are:

Ferrari 360 CS
Ferrari 612 scaglietti (think that's how it is spelt...)
Ferrari F430
Audi R8
Special edition Audi TT with a W12(could have been a w10) engine (was a German tuning company, can't remember the name, I did have pics, but i can't find them , if anyone can help me on that one, that would be great!!)

McLaren Mercedes SLR
McLaren F1
Konnisegg CCR
Noble M12
Subaru Impreza p1 (not seen many, was my mates, fast as ****)
Nissan Skyline R32
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR Vspec ii (I think it was had carbon bonnet with duct and ventilated brakes and diffuser, if not a standard GTR vspec)
Nissan GT-R
Lambo gallardo
Lambo Murchilago
Porsche Panamera

Thats all for now, im sure I will remember more over the coming days....

What about cars you have driven??
I've drove...
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Astons Martin DB9 V12
BMW 320D (2.0)
Ford Mustang (2.5 v6 automatic)
Rover 25 (& 214i)
Peugot 205 (1.0)
Vauxhual Corsa 1.2 Sxi
Toyota Celica 1.8 vvti
Ford F250 (V8 diesel)
Dodge RAM (straight 6 Cummins engine)
Ford Fiesta C-Max (worst car ever.)
forklift truck
Citreon ZX
Honda Civic Type R (Ep3)

not bad, im still young as well , so hope I can add a few more exotic and fast one's to the list!
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:31   #96
ShakeyJake
My name is actually 'Jack'.

ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.ShakeyJake is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Down the road from a what? A team base?

Nono, one of these.

I'll snap a shot from the balcony sometime when it's daylight.

EDIT- Actually, browsing their site the one by me seems to be the ONLY one around, but I'm sure I've seen that logo loads. A blue square with F1 written in white?
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:34   #97
Krikkit
Super Moderator

That makes sense - a bit misleading saying it's a Formula One garage. In fact I'm surprised there isn't something in the works from a certain Mr. Ecclestone about the name of that place.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:39   #98
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctigger View Post
Special edition Audi TT with a W12(could have been a w10) engine (was a German tuning company, can't remember the name, I did have pics, but i can't find them , if anyone can help me on that one, that would be great!!)
AVUS Audi TT-RS? 460-odd BHP of fun.

Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:43   #99
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
CK used to see all kinds of cool stuff when he was in school in Dubai. He had some pics on here of stuff I've never seen or heard of on the roads.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:44   #100
Highland3r
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Highland3r is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
2 double deckers, a mini-bus and a bicycle.

Pro.....
Highland3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode