bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 4th Dec 2009, 02:20   #141
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Ugh, I swear, I see S2000's on a daily basis here. They're cool, but a lot of douchebags drive them.. whats sad is when they try to be all bad, and I can smoke them in an Accord. The smart cars are starting to invade Jacksonville though.. There were three of them on the way home from Sams' Club today. Ill get pics from my phone later...
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 02:32   #142
Valo
Ultramodder

Valo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
DBS and evo9, they are always parked in front of realtor offices on my way to uni

kinda remind you that you have to study to get nice toys ;p
Old 4th Dec 2009, 05:56   #143
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Saw the only Evo X in the country the other day.. Jap import, naturally, as the Evo X doesn't get shipped to most of Africa.
Old 4th Dec 2009, 06:24   #144
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post
Now I feel a bit better. My friend finally got our Vegas pics up on his facebook, so I just got done loading it into my PB account.

One of many. Still have a few on my camera as well, but I CBA to take care of them yet.
IS THAT A BODYKIT ON AN F430 HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT: Is the scoop between the b and c pillars stock? Looks different than the F430s that I'm looking at online.. Is that even an F430? Headlights look previous generation Mitsubishi Eclipse-ish... Rims look strange too. Gah, who would do this. Even the paint looks a tad lighter than Ferrari red.

Last edited by docodine; 4th Dec 2009 at 06:30.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 10:09   #145
mctigger
Hypermodder

mctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post

EDIT: Is the scoop between the b and c pillars stock? Looks different than the F430s that I'm looking at online.. Is that even an F430? Headlights look previous generation Mitsubishi Eclipse-ish... Rims look strange too. Gah, who would do this. Even the paint looks a tad lighter than Ferrari red.
Based on the headlights i think its a 360cs, but the "scoops" on the front bumper, seem a bit bigger than the standard model....
Old 4th Dec 2009, 13:43   #146
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks like a 360 GT without the rear wing but the wheels are wrong. GT fascia on a 360s?
Old 4th Dec 2009, 14:19   #147
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
The wheels look kinda Bentley, but those are easy to change. I think the bumper's from a 360GT, like John says.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 14:20   #148
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
It's either a ripoff or a plain old 360 with a bodykit.

Not a 430 nor a 360CS.
Old 4th Dec 2009, 14:24   #149
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
It's either a ripoff or a plain old 360 with a bodykit.

Not a 430 nor a 360CS.
I can haz "plain old 360" plz?
Old 4th Dec 2009, 14:51   #150
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
Why can I not stop laughing when I read this?

Quote:
Looks different than the F430s that I'm looking at online..
That's because it's a 360

Quote:
Gah, who would do this. Even the paint looks a tad lighter than Ferrari red.
You can blame that on the camera. I wasn't a big fan of the rims myself, but to each his own... I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctigger View Post
Based on the headlights i think its a 360cs, but the "scoops" on the front bumper, seem a bit bigger than the standard model....
I can't be positive, but I believe it's a Modena with a small number of decidedly un-Ferrari "upgrades". A picture I just pulled off of my camera:

Google image search leads me to believe it's an aftermarket bumper, and certainly a downgrade aesthetically from the stock one.

Still wouldn't complain if I found it in my driveway!

*edit* I need to stop leaving posts open for hours at a time. Stupid "work"
Old 4th Dec 2009, 15:07   #151
Valo
Ultramodder

Valo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
<facepalm>

its ferrari 360 modena with gay ass modifications to the exterior just google
Old 5th Dec 2009, 19:26   #152
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valo View Post
DBS and evo9, they are always parked in front of realtor offices on my way to uni

kinda remind you that you have to study to get nice toys ;p

Well the MD of my company drives a Z4 - go figure.

Having said that, last week I saw a Murcielago parking up in the offices of T-Mobile UK - it didn't half make a lot of noise even when bay parking.
Old 5th Dec 2009, 19:34   #153
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I have seen a couple of BMW 6 and 7 series. (Not that special, but they are unusual around here)
A white Ferrari something.
And i ran into a Porsche Boxter a few weeks ago. (Yeah, literally ran into it... )
There are also a few Dodge RAM SRT 10s in town. Two yellow and a red one I believe.
Old 5th Dec 2009, 19:43   #154
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post
Why can I not stop laughing when I read this?

That's because it's a 360

You can blame that on the camera. I wasn't a big fan of the rims myself, but to each his own... I guess.

I can't be positive, but I believe it's a Modena with a small number of decidedly un-Ferrari "upgrades". A picture I just pulled off of my camera:

Google image search leads me to believe it's an aftermarket bumper, and certainly a downgrade aesthetically from the stock one.

Still wouldn't complain if I found it in my driveway!

*edit* I need to stop leaving posts open for hours at a time. Stupid "work"

it looks like crap and its quite damaged, too
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2009, 05:49   #155
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Saw a 70's Mustang convertible this morning on my way to the office...
Old 8th Dec 2009, 20:16   #156
Twellmann
Carnivorous Homunculus

Twellmann has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My busdriver was wearing a christmas hat, and at the end of the ride wished us a very merry christmas, nice guy.
Twellmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2009, 01:58   #157
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Saw and got overtaken by a Bathurst VXR8 today. What. A. Noise. Like having your soul caressed by angels.
Old 12th Dec 2009, 09:58   #158
Furymouse
Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Furymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
These are over the last few months. Guess it helps to work in a more affluent area

Gallardo

GTR

Camaro

Badly modded M5

I was kinda hoping it would fall......

Another modded M ( why cant people leave the good things alone )

Shelby GT 500

Ford GT
Old 12th Dec 2009, 10:07   #159
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furymouse View Post

Another modded M ( why cant people leave the good things alone )
That seems to be a standard 6-series (not M6) with some weird glue-on air intake on the side.

I think the 6-series look odd on pictures, but always look way cooler in real life.
Old 12th Dec 2009, 10:26   #160
Furymouse
Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Furymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I question some peoples sanity when they go to Autozone to upgrade their 6 series

Edit: Also I believe that it is a standard 6, I at least cannot remember any signage stating otherwise.

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode