bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 2nd May 2017, 20:10   #14901
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Having to book a payday seems a bit 17th century?
I work for myself so it's essential lol.

After re-reading my original post I can see where the confusion comes from.

We're off to Florida again in November, can't wait to spend some time with my other half.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 20:13   #14902
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionsic View Post
Spent countless hours over days trying to configure a query, despite being hard coded it finally works which in turn allows me to use it for about 30 other things in my application!

I’ll be sat at my computer pondering things for hours then suddenly i’ll have a lightbulb short moment and solve the issue in 5 minutes then it’s back to being brain-numb. I need some of them limitless tablets!
Welcome to computer programming. Problem solving, spending 8+ hours doing something that takes seconds to complete.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 20:31   #14903
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenJ View Post
I work for myself so it's essential lol.

After re-reading my original post I can see where the confusion comes from.

We're off to Florida again in November, can't wait to spend some time with my other half.
Nice!!! Planing a trip there in th fall also!!!! I am so excited
Old 2nd May 2017, 23:28   #14904
Pliqu3011
busy surrounding skeleton

Pliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just cracked the last cipher of my cryptography assignment. **** yes!

Last edited by Pliqu3011; 3rd May 2017 at 02:07.
Pliqu3011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 10:42   #14905
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Slightly sad but I have just found a Youtube channel with Wigan Pier 1 to 66 complete so now sat happily listening to them.

Music these days just does not make me feel happy like this stuff and the old Helterskelter stuff from Dougal, Sy, Slipmatt and others does.

Next car is having a nice stereo and speaker system in it for the times when I am on the motorway and can just crank the volume right up, as I don't have my music loud these days in the car when I am driving round the streets like I use to at any time of the day from 5am to 11pm.
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:48   #14906
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
Slightly sad but I have just found a Youtube channel with Wigan Pier 1 to 66 complete so now sat happily listening to them.

Music these days just does not make me feel happy like this stuff and the old Helterskelter stuff from Dougal, Sy, Slipmatt and others does.

Next car is having a nice stereo and speaker system in it for the times when I am on the motorway and can just crank the volume right up, as I don't have my music loud these days in the car when I am driving round the streets like I use to at any time of the day from 5am to 11pm.
Happy Hardcore sorta went off the rails in the noughties. I used to like it (my mates who were into D&B hated it) but then it just got faster, and faster, then suddenly disappeared.

I've still got loads of it though. Vinyl, too.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Vault-Tec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 14:00   #14907
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
*snip* ...Top tip though: when someone knocks a cast iron chimenea over, don't use your hand to stop it.
My hand is on the mend. Luckily I went for the "volleyball" save and avoided the fleshy bits.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 14:17   #14908
jinq-sea
The Double Insulates

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
My hand is on the mend. Luckily I went for the "volleyball" save and avoided the fleshy bits.

Does it smell a bit like barbecued pork? The last time I burnt my hand like that I had a very unnerving few days where my hand smelled almost appetising...

small(ish): i7-5960X / X99E-ITX/AC - Bitspower Block / 32Gb Ballistix / Titan X (P) / 512Gb Samsung 950 Pro NVMe / 250D
tiny: i7-4790K / Max VII Impact - EK Monoblock / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA Titan X (M) HC / 256Gb SM951 NVMe / nCase M1
htpc/vr: i7-6700K / Z170i / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA 1080 Founders Edition / 128Gb SM951 NVMe & Sandisk 960Gb SSD / RVZ01
jinq-sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 14:37   #14909
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinq-sea View Post
Does it smell a bit like barbecued pork? The last time I burnt my hand like that I had a very unnerving few days where my hand smelled almost appetising...
I used to operate CNC wire erosion machines and when cutting the brass wire, the best way of doing it was with a lighter as that left no burr and allowed re-threading of the wire through the ruby guides. The problem was that after it had been through the pinch rollers, the wire was some what curly and the red hot end would often spring back and catch your hand. Only a little tiny surface burn would result but there was also a couple of seconds of pork chop waft that would accompany it.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:04   #14910
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Lol. I can't say I noticed and it doesn't now. Dammit, opportunity missed.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:10   #14911
Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Lmao that happened to me too !

When we were kids we had a huge water tank that became our fire pit. We were told time and again not to touch it but dippy here decides to lean on it and grabbed a whole handful.

Not a nice experience. It does smell like pork aye, but burning hair smell made it less appetising.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:30   #14912
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
I've still got loads of it though. Vinyl, too.
Nice!

I love Happy Hardcore and bouncy music, plus some other types I have a varied taste in music but I always go back to Wigan Pier and Happy Hardcore.

On Youtube there is also a channel called Hardcoretapepacks & MissedHardcoreGabber that has alot of the old and newer stuff from Hardcore and Helterskelter.
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:36   #14913
jinq-sea
The Double Insulates

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightyrastus View Post
I used to operate CNC wire erosion machines and when cutting the brass wire, the best way of doing it was with a lighter as that left no burr and allowed re-threading of the wire through the ruby guides. The problem was that after it had been through the pinch rollers, the wire was some what curly and the red hot end would often spring back and catch your hand. Only a little tiny surface burn would result but there was also a couple of seconds of pork chop waft that would accompany it.
When it's a bad burn, it really hangs around. Idly rubbing my beard whilst thinking about things had me yearning for a rack of ribs...

Quote:
Lol. I can't say I noticed and it doesn't now. Dammit, opportunity missed.
DON'T DO IT AGAIN! It's silly and it hurts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
Lmao that happened to me too !

When we were kids we had a huge water tank that became our fire pit. We were told time and again not to touch it but dippy here decides to lean on it and grabbed a whole handful.

Not a nice experience. It does smell like pork aye, but burning hair smell made it less appetising.
Haha the burning hair would probably be a bit of a downer, aye. Either that, or gives it a crackling-like vibe.

Is it bad that I want some roast pig for dinner?

small(ish): i7-5960X / X99E-ITX/AC - Bitspower Block / 32Gb Ballistix / Titan X (P) / 512Gb Samsung 950 Pro NVMe / 250D
tiny: i7-4790K / Max VII Impact - EK Monoblock / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA Titan X (M) HC / 256Gb SM951 NVMe / nCase M1
htpc/vr: i7-6700K / Z170i / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA 1080 Founders Edition / 128Gb SM951 NVMe & Sandisk 960Gb SSD / RVZ01
jinq-sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 15:55   #14914
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Quote:
DON'T DO IT AGAIN! It's silly and it hurts...
Damn right. If the silly drunken arse knocks it over again, the only place my fist will be going is straight in his chops.

Old 3rd May 2017, 16:08   #14915
Vault-Tec

Sam Lecter lol.

Yum yum...

Yum https://imgur.com/gallery/F6AQo

Ed. Former Master Chef semi finalist. It was incredible.

MUWC Winner ROTT

Last edited by Vault-Tec; 3rd May 2017 at 16:17.
Old 4th May 2017, 16:16   #14916
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

The wind is causing a window to vibrate in such a way that is sounds just like a very slow, deep fart. It's incredibly satisfying.

Old 4th May 2017, 16:50   #14917
Vault-Tec

Just got back from our short holiday. Was very nice, had a lovely time. However, words can not express how it feels to basically live on crap headphones for almost a week, then come home and put my Grado RS2E on my head and just be completely blown away. These things literally dance around your ears. The soundstage is just unmatched and I have a lot of headphones.

I was terribly worried about dumping so much cash into a pair of cans but every time I gently pick them up and put them on just reminds me I made the right choice.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Old 4th May 2017, 23:08   #14918
Dr. Coin
Supermodder

Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
The wind is causing a window to vibrate in such a way that is sounds just like a very slow, deep fart. It's incredibly satisfying.
Toilet humour is always funny.
Old 5th May 2017, 02:03   #14919
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Coin View Post
Toilet humour is always funny.
Yes it is!
Old 5th May 2017, 02:52   #14920
MeMo
It is what it is

Florida weather followed me to Washington!!! The drive north to south was amazing today!! Thunder, lightning, and rain like I haven't seen since I left central Florida!!! I Loved it!!

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cant walk can kill, cheesecake, dead rat armpit, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, say yes to yellow bongos, the messiahs brown eye

View Mode