bit-tech.net

Old 25th Nov 2010, 16:19   #181
Winkle
Minimodder

Winkle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just completed an order for over 20 but my delivery went through as 3.99??

I was logged in and my user profile confirms that i have the free delivery option/offer.

Edit: Ooh just realied my post count is now 6...wierd, haven't posted here in quite a long time but i have previously used the free delivery offer and did used to have a post count >20.
Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2010, 13:11   #182
davidm
Multimodder

davidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Can you PM your real name, email address and postcode - and I'll check into it for you.
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2010, 16:21   #183
davidm
Multimodder

davidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyan
PM Sent.
Old 27th Nov 2010, 15:55   #184
roarke80
Minimodder

roarke80 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Does this apply to the pre built 3XS systems as well? I believe delivery of that is a whooping 35, would be nice to save that!
roarke80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2010, 09:34   #185
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
roarke80

For 3XS Systems we charge a reduced rate of 15.00 + VAT for those who have an associated account for free carriage.

Best Regards
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 19:30   #186
james-milligan
Multimodder

james-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyanjames-milligan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This is my 20th CONSTRUCTIVE post And I'd like to say how much I have learnt from bit-tech. I am looking into building a new computer and a friend recommended this website. When I found out about this deal it got me even more enthusiastic about it and now I am just about ready to go ahead and buy parts for my computer! So a big thankyou to bit-tech and a big thankyou to Scan!
james-milligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2010, 09:23   #187
ModMonkey
Size 11 Carbon footprint

ModMonkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is this a one time only deal or is it free delivery on all orders over 20? I'm getting a "Your bit-tech.net account has already been used for free carraige" message when I try to activate the carriage but the postage charge shows at checkout.
ModMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2010, 10:55   #188
davidm
Multimodder

Please PM your real name, email and postcode and I'll look into it.
Old 18th Dec 2010, 12:22   #189
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifter3000 View Post
Bit-tech and Scan have teamed up to offer free delivery! Here's how:

1. You need to be a registered user of the bit-tech forums. Sign up here, it's free.

2. You need to have made 20 CONSTRUCTIVE posts on the forums. Don't spam or post pointless to boost yourself to 20. Instead, get involved - ask questions, share your knowledge and have fun.

3. You need to have an account with Scan, and be logged in to their site.

4. Free delivery is to the UK MAINLAND only.

5. Done steps 1 to 3? Good! Then click here, fill in your bit-tech forum details to get access to the free delivery offer. Bear there is a minimum order value of 20 EXCLUDING VAT.

Enjoy
This is great! But I still prefer to go in store.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2010, 17:26   #190
Pughy
Fancy a game of Starcraft?

Pughy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is a fantastic deal, I have one question though, is it free delivery on everything over 20? Like if I was too order all the parts for a pc (which is alot) then I wouldn't have to pay no delivery charge?
Pughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2010, 18:45   #191
sleepygamer
More Metal Than Thou

sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sleepygamer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pretty much. I recently ordered a full PC worth of kit, plus a couple of monitors, value somewhere around 1800. No delivery charge. Would have been about 30 or 40 I think.
Senpai | CPU | Intel i5 2500K | RAM | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Mobo | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | GPU | Asus STRIX 960 4GB | SSDs | Intel 730 Series 250GB, Corsair Force 3 120GB, OCZ Agility 120GB | HDD/Storage | 2x1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | PSU | Silverstone Strider 700W | Case | NZXT M59 | Monitor | 24"+20" LG Flatrons | Keyboard | Razer Blackwidow TE | Mouse | Roccat Tyon
sleepygamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2010, 13:15   #192
eNcoRe
Minimodder

eNcoRe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
liking this alot
eNcoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2011, 20:35   #193
Mizakoto
Problematica

Mizakoto has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work.
Mizakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2011, 21:52   #194
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Hey guys. Im ordering a few new parts on Monday or Tuesday( 500 pounds or so..)
Will i be able to get off postage to Ireland?
Thanks guy's and take care.
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2011, 00:45   #195
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeh guys need my account linking for free postage too please. Looks like we are both at the same stage murraynt
MrGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2011, 11:35   #196
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGumby View Post
Yeh guys need my account linking for free postage too please. Looks like we are both at the same stage murraynt
I'm getting all giddy
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2011, 14:25   #197
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.
Awaiting PM to push the button
Old 11th Jan 2011, 01:45   #198
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

Thanks chrisP sorted and ordered. BTW its murraynt who is from Ireland

Also you today only deals tempted me with the 2600k and 8GB ram
Old 14th Jan 2011, 11:44   #199
Vo0Ds
Fake potato

Vo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the DremelVo0Ds has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi, I intend to buy a case off the site today and just have a delivery charge query; I've went through the bit-tech/scan account validation process and received a message confirming some delivery discount (I'm in Northern Ireland so I'm assuming I'm not eligible for free delivery, just a discount).

At the checkout my carriage reads as 10.58 and was just wondering if this was accurate after discount? (I had a snoop around the delivery T&C's and this seems to be the standard 2 day rate for N.I. exVAT.)

[edit]: After RTFT do I have to phone up to avail of the discount? (I'm lazy and would rather not, but if I do, 4 delivery sounds much better than 11 :-) )

Masara: i5 2500@4.2Ghz | Asus P8P67LE | EVGA GTX460SC | 8Gb Corsair 1600 | 1TB WD-C BLACK | Fractal R3 | LG 23" IPS
LEGO Ghetto HTPC: Broken-ass laptop pulled apart, now a HTPC... made of LEGO. UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by Vo0Ds; 14th Jan 2011 at 12:32.
Vo0Ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2011, 13:05   #200
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Vo0Ds

You will need to place the order via the Sales line for the discount to be applied.

Best Regards