Minimodder

harrylimey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
FANTASTIC.
harrylimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2010, 17:36   #102
nathanddave
Modder

nathanddave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thank you so much for this opportunity its great to see you teaming up. I really look forward to buying my components off Scan

Thanks again
nathanddave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2010, 22:07   #103
RinSewand
I *am* a Dremel

RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sweet - forgot I'd linked my account, just been through and realised - cheers guys! It's not even the "we'll ship it in a week or so, maybe" shipping...

RwD
RinSewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2010, 22:29   #104
Zaim
Supermodder

Zaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinSewand View Post
It's not even the "we'll ship it in a week or so, maybe" shipping...

RwD

Is it next day delivery even with free shipping? as im thinking of getting a sound card from scan.
CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar Phoebus|Speakers:Sony STR-DH820+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|
Zaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2010, 22:32   #105
Ph4ZeD
Banned

Ph4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run Crysis
The free shipping is next day yes.
Ph4ZeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 01:34   #106
Zaim
Supermodder

Zaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4ZeD View Post
The free shipping is next day yes.
Wow that is great.

Thanks
CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar Phoebus|Speakers:Sony STR-DH820+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|
Old 9th Jun 2010, 09:30   #107
adidan
Grab your gun and bring in the cat

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just a quick thanks for providing this Scan.

I've order a few times over the past few months and all of the deliveries have been quick and well packaged.

I had one RMA and that was also dealt with extremely quickly and efficiently.

Seriously, it's nice to have a company you can rely on.
Old 9th Jun 2010, 11:07   #108
RinSewand
I *am* a Dremel

RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yup - got a text this morning saying it had been dispatched (also a nice touch!)

Giddy as anything, just need the parts to go in it now (ordered a case...)!
RinSewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2010, 00:11   #109
Zaim
Supermodder

Just placed my first order @ scan (my brother has ordered many things over the past few years)

Creative Labs SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI-Express x1 (New Version)

Estimated delivery 11/06/2010 that's amazing for free delivery

only thing is that my order isn't showing up under orders

Last edited by Zaim; 10th Jun 2010 at 00:17.
Old 20th Jun 2010, 22:37   #110
urobulos
Supermodder

urobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremelurobulos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I was about to place an order with a competitor when I got a link to this offer from a mate of mine. Have to say I am very impressed. Scan are top notch, but sometimes do charge a little bit of a premium. With free delivery you guys are unbeatable. Will never have to shop for computer parts anywhere else.
urobulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jun 2010, 08:30   #111
ianajones25
Minimodder

ianajones25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOOHOO 20 posts
ianajones25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2010, 09:50   #112
mouatt
What's a Dremel?

mouatt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great idea if only Scan had a working site to browse their product range. Kept going off line yesterday and still doing the same.

I am tying to research what's out there currently for my new silent Hauptwerk computer build.
mouatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2010, 12:04   #113
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
mouatt

We have no reports of any issues with our web site and have not experienced any issues ourselves, we will investigate this, have you had the same issues with other site's or just our's.?
Old 27th Jun 2010, 15:34   #114
DaveMon
The end is nigh! Repent!

DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DaveMon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't know whether I should thank Scan for the free delivery.

As now I will be tempted to buy so much more.........

But thanks anyway :-)

Last edited by DaveMon; 27th Jun 2010 at 15:35. Reason: smiley
DaveMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2010, 03:16   #115
REDDEVIL-UK1
MUFC

REDDEVIL-UK1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this sounds brill how do i find out how many posts i've made before i qualify - there's a few things i wanna get my hands on
REDDEVIL-UK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2010, 10:41   #116
davidm
Multimodder

davidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyandavidm is a Super Spamming Saiyan
At the moment your current number of posts is 49
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2010, 16:45   #117
Dudey109
Multimodder

Dudey109 has yet to learn the way of the DremelDudey109 has yet to learn the way of the DremelDudey109 has yet to learn the way of the DremelDudey109 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I haven't purchased anything from scan myself but I got in on an order a friend made a while ago for a few bits, good to know I can get free delivery myself if needed.

Jake
Dudey109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2010, 15:39   #118
antonyand
mmm Jaffa Cakes

antonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysis
Great little treat for us here. Made my first order with scan because of this free delivery.
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 15:36   #119
rikaldrey
Minimodder

rikaldrey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Whoah! Never knew about this before.. Just bumped into the forums while I was researching about watercooling. I've bought everything from scan, now it's gonna make it even cheaper! Anyway, +1 post for me. =)
rikaldrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jul 2010, 00:35   #120
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.MrGumby is definitely a rep cheat.
Im logged on to scan but cant see how to get free next day delivery. Any ideas?
MrGumby is offline   Reply With Quote