bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 10th Aug 2010, 22:37   #81
Shadowed_fury
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Shadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I only just noticed this thread yesterday too, impressed to see myself on there really!

Nice work Hexie!
Shadowed_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2010, 23:03   #82
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed_fury View Post
I only just noticed this thread yesterday too, impressed to see myself on there really!

Nice work Hexie!
+1

I added my details to the XBL Gamertags and Steam usernames threads

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2010, 23:18   #83
JunkersUK
Great chieftan o' the puddin race

JunkersUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Live GT: LibertyPrimeUK
Steam: atblack1
Xfire: junkersuk
JunkersUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Aug 2010, 11:47   #84
Mik3yB @ CCL
Everything is not going to be OK

Mik3yB @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelMik3yB @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
XBL - Mik3yB
Old 13th Aug 2010, 18:42   #85
Action_Parsnip
Hypermodder

Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Action_Parsnip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Can I have my bf2 username added for when i eventually splash out on bad company 2?

Its Asian_Poo_Grannies

Im serious that is my online name. Seemed funny at the time.

Q6700@3.475ghz 9x386mhz, Asus P5-B Deluxe WIFI-AP, 2x2gb Kingston 1066 @965mhz 5-5-5-15, western Digital Caviar Black 1tb HDD, Titan Fenrir, PC Power&Cooling 750w, XFX 4890
Action_Parsnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Aug 2010, 16:40   #86
WarMadMax
Multimodder

WarMadMax has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not wanting to be left out, can i have my usernames added too please

BF2BC : warmadmax
Steam : warmadmax
Live : warmadmax

till someone decides to copy me i've managed to get a monopoly on it
Old 28th Aug 2010, 15:43   #87
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm usually BloodyPete or Bloody_pete in most games. Steam is bloody_peter though.
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2010, 18:18   #88
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I am 'Throbbi' or 'Throbbi Bangstick' for virtually everything except xboxlive which is oldmanface.
Feel free to add me for another person to own at pretty much everything (except guitar hero, i rule at that............not much of a claim though lol)
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2010, 18:23   #89
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Steam is Pieface876 add me!
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2010, 13:24   #90
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Sorry, been busy lately. All updated again now

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2010, 17:47   #91
Jimbob94
Supermodder

Jimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steam: Jimbob9467
Xbox Live: Jimbob9467

Deja Fu: The feeling that somehow, somewhere, you've been kicked in the head like this before.

Do not speak unless it improves on silence
Jimbob94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2010, 16:51   #92
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Finally got round to picking up a PS3; username: GravitySmacked
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2010, 22:42   #93
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi, sorry, my Steam Community page has changed to http://steamcommunity.com/id/pimonserry/

Thanks!

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2010, 19:18   #94
andreinuk
Supermodder

andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.andreinuk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Only on steam but my username is andreinuk. Usually found playing Alien Swarm, MW2 or Counter Strike.

The only way to the otherside is through the wilderness!
andreinuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:34   #95
QuietlyConfident
Minimodder

QuietlyConfident has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/QuietlyConfident/
QuietlyConfident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2010, 15:32   #96
Hex
Paul?!

Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.Hex is definitely a rep cheat.
Been ill for a bit, but all up to date again now, thanks

Resident Destiny fangirl. | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Destiny Profile
Old 27th Sep 2010, 07:33   #97
lp1988
Ultramodder

lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
BFBC2/BF2: LP1988

NE AUDERIS DELERE ORBEM RIGIDUM MEUM.
lp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2010, 07:51   #98
Pookeyhead
It's big, and it's clever.

Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Pookeyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
Steam: pookeyhead
MAIN RIG |Intel i7 3960X @ 4.7GHz ¦¦ H105 ¦¦ Asus Rampage IV Extreme ¦¦ 16Gb Mushkin DDR3 2133 ¦¦ 512GB Samsung 830 SSD ¦¦ 4TB of HDD Storage ¦¦ EVGA GTX980 Super-Clocked¦¦ Corsair 650D ¦¦ Eizo ColorEdge CG303W & Dell 2007FP ¦¦
EARTH| Celeron E3200 ¦¦ Gigabyte G31M-ES2L ¦¦ LSI SAS9260-8i ¦¦ 3TB RAID5 ¦¦ Headless - VNC administered
MOON | Thecus N3200pro 3TB RAID5
Pookeyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2010, 11:39   #99
Wozzname
Some random guy

Wozzname has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steam: Wozzname

Add me if you're up for L4D or L4D2.
Fractal R4| i7 4790k@4.8| Noctua NH-D15| MSI Z97 Gaming 5| 8GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz| KFA2 GTX 1070| Asus Xonar STX II| Samsung EVO 1TB + 3TB Seagate| Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W| Windows 8.1| HP LP2475W| Audioengine A2+B 2.0 Speakers| Roccat Kova| Roccat Isku| Corsair Vengeance 1500
Wozzname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2010, 12:48   #100
Hex
Paul?!

Up to date again

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, bfbc2, psn, starcraft 2, steam, wii, x-fire, xbl