bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 12th Oct 2010, 17:38   #101
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
LOL
Old 12th Oct 2010, 17:42   #102
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
someone has also burnt down the cross outside the church...
Oh, that wasn't meant to be burning? I warped there yesterday to get to some clay that I could see on the cartograph and saw some blocks on fire and thought nothing of it XD
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 17:44   #103
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
There seems to be alot of destruction, I can garuntee the hotel has been flooded again then, most likely by the same person that did it before, whoever that may be, I havn't been on to check since earlier yesterday.

edit: just been on and yes, the hotel is flooded and alot of other peoples things have been damaged. Stickeh is going through the trouble of hosting this server for us to enjoy, if you are going to use it to antagonise others that abide by the set rules for their own sake and those around them, then quite frankly **** off please.

Last edited by Canon; 12th Oct 2010 at 18:09.
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:01   #104
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And if it continues, a whitelist / ban list will come into play, i'd hate to do it, but i thought a bt only server would mean no griefing...
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:07   #105
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
iirc there are one or two non bit tech members beginning to appear on the server, and shock horror griefing starts, coincidence? maybe.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:28   #106
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yesterday I tried patching up the hotel and unflooding it, which worked (patched up with stone, not glass) but apparently someone came back and did it again.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:29   #107
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Idk who that nuke guy was, if you're reading this post so I can apologise, but if not... suspicious that he wanted glass-breaking tips XD
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:42   #108
Canon
Reformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3n3tiX View Post
Yesterday I tried patching up the hotel and unflooding it, which worked (patched up with stone, not glass) but apparently someone came back and did it again.
Cheers for that, at first I thought it would have been the same person that had patched it up, but now I know. It was a simple job of switching the stone with glass so could have been alot worse.

It was when I went into my room, it had all the glass knocked out of it and was flooded with water. If someone does have a problem with my room or the hotel please say so instead of flooding it every day. It is for all to use, so by all means add something to it, put your name on a room sign and claim it as yours, work away, destroying it isn't funny nor clever, I for one would like to see this server stick around, it's good fun!
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:49   #109
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think the saddest think in Minecraft multiplayer is seeing great builds half defaced/destroyed/flooded by griefers.

A bit like those places where old statues had their faces destroyed because they were not conform the the then-new canons of beauty (no pun intended Canon )
Old 12th Oct 2010, 19:51   #110
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No joke, i used to live in Canon's hotel but i had to move out because of the rampant vandalism.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 20:04   #111
Canon
Reformed

It's starting to look like a particularily rough estate (with a good council i'll have you know!)
Old 12th Oct 2010, 21:12   #112
deathtaker27
Probook Addict

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I still am lost on the server, its soo massive!! and i dont know any of the warps so i cant shortcut
deathtaker27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 21:31   #113
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtaker27 View Post
I still am lost on the server, its soo massive!! and i dont know any of the warps so i cant shortcut
Behind the stargate there are the warp locations and numbers if they are still up to date.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 22:10   #114
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wst View Post
Idk who that nuke guy was, if you're reading this post so I can apologise, but if not... suspicious that he wanted glass-breaking tips XD
lol apology accepted, i made a glass box up in the sky and it has 3 glass blocks that refuse to be smashed.

Can't we just check for people being on when no one else is (server logs?), same sort of time the incidents happen and see if the same people(s) are online each time?
or people that are on when roughly the incidents occur and they can't put any work to their name ie canon has done the hotel (very nice btw) bindi with his ikea. People that are logging on and are building nothing are most likely up to no good, no?

Would massively suck to start putting a downer on it all thou, the whole server thing is great.
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2010, 22:37   #115
Canon
Reformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeman8 View Post
lol apology accepted, i made a glass box up in the sky and it has 3 glass blocks that refuse to be smashed.

Can't we just check for people being on when no one else is (server logs?), same sort of time the incidents happen and see if the same people(s) are online each time?
or people that are on when roughly the incidents occur and they can't put any work to their name ie canon has done the hotel (very nice btw) bindi with his ikea. People that are logging on and are building nothing are most likely up to no good, no?

Would massively suck to start putting a downer on it all thou, the whole server thing is great.
Yeah I mentioned about the server logs, from now on I'm taking note either mentally or if anyone is online telling them aswell. That way if we can get a look at the logs we can see who has been online since and that at least narrows it down.

I am guessing now that it has been mentioned it will stop, hopefully anyway. The bridge is going really well and Journeyer is doing the cables perfectly (and I mean perfectly lol). All looks swell.

Oh and there is a bit-tech logo on the Hotel now and a new floor.
Old 12th Oct 2010, 22:40   #116
wst
Hypermodder

Journeyer, Stickeh, bridge builders...

I present the best way to build a scaffold.

Old 13th Oct 2010, 04:42   #117
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wst View Post
Journeyer, Stickeh, bridge builders...

I present the best way to build a scaffold.
That is nice.
Already know about the torch thing. I knew it ! Water absorbes falls !
Old 13th Oct 2010, 09:38   #118
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
has the spawn point been changed?
i just did /spawn and i ended up on a beach.
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 09:50   #119
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Elliot_O has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Isn't there some kind of log you can do to check who it is?
The griefer that is.
Elliot_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 09:53   #120
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sounds like the server has reset to a new map, I can't fix it as I'm out for the day, do any warp work, in fact does sethome etc work?

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!