bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 13th Oct 2010, 11:40   #121
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
warps work, but the /home is ****ed :/ Just select warp 3 and run back from there.
Old 13th Oct 2010, 11:45   #122
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
thats odd my /home works fine, just /spawn that seems to have moved
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 14:36   #123
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
i fixed it...either it got lost somehow, or someone reset it by accident...looking at matt. haha
Old 13th Oct 2010, 14:39   #124
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Don't blame me, not been on in a few days :P
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 20:34   #125
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks to whoever decided to put Obsidian in the Hotel, you're having a right laugh aren't you. Hope and pray I don't find anything you have built -_-
Old 13th Oct 2010, 23:29   #126
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Are you serious?
I had warned a couple of people from building obsidian earlier today.

edit; i dont blame anyone, i dont distrust ANYONE.

Last edited by Stickeh; 14th Oct 2010 at 00:36.
Stickeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 23:57   #127
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Are you serious?
I had warned a couple of people from building obsidian earlier today.

edit; i dont blame anyone, i dont distrust ANYONE.

<logs were here>

Well I can assure you that it wasn't me.
Check out my offices to see what I used it for.
Check my inventory too, if you want to.

Edit: And thanks for not trusting me..

Last edited by Panomama; 14th Oct 2010 at 00:38.
Panomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:02   #128
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I haven't heard you asking not to make obsidian... in fact i was calling for you hoping you could hook me up with some TNT to help me with obsidian mining. Apparently you were busy spying on me at the time :/

As if griefing wasn't enough, now we're going all paranoid. Sigh.

The trust comment is pissing me off... don't even feel like going back to check on my underground tree project anymore.

Last edited by DragunovHUN; 14th Oct 2010 at 00:08.
DragunovHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:10   #129
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
I heard you saying that you'd never place obsidian again, but nothing else, but I wasn't in at that particular time when the quoted conversation happened.
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:13   #130
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't think having the obsidian is the problem, it's what it's used for, if it's used within the rules and not botherin anyone I see no reason for it to be a problem.

If anyone needs any of the stuff moved (your own) just give me a shout, for the sake of not being an asshole about it I will take some time and do it for whomever needs it done.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:18   #131
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

I did not blame, nor am I accusing ANYONE of doing this, i merely quoted people talking about using / mining obsidian. It maybe someone was using the water flow around canons hotel to mine the obsidian.

I merely quoted times of people talking about obsidian. I don't DIS trust ANYONE but the person griefing canons hotelm whom i have NOT pointed fingers at it being.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:30   #132
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Go to the big cobblestone square with the craploads of torches on it and look for a 1x1x40-something tall dirt tower in the distance. That marks the cavern i was mining obsidian in, i even left a sign in there. That was after Canon's post (why don't my lines have the timestamp?) and definitely nowhere near his place (where i think i still have a room)
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:32   #133
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I can vouch for panomama not greifing. He gave me TNT and some other items when he saw my tunnel, and he could've used that TNT for other stuff like blowing up my other work if he wanted to. Although I was in the server when peter was on, I never actually crossed paths with him.
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:35   #134
Panomama

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahgger View Post
I can vouch for panomama not greifing. He gave me TNT and some other items when he saw my tunnel, and he could've used that TNT for other stuff like blowing up my other work if he wanted to. Although I was in the server when peter was on, I never actually crossed paths with him.

And yes, If i wanted to greif I would of just collapsed it or blown up the bridge.
And sorry, I have no more.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:35   #135
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Sorry its hard enough taking the data from a text file that has no line delimiters.
I dont believe the person doing any griefing will post in this thread, or even if they spoke up in game what they were doing....nor mention obsidian. I'm removing the logs from this thread, i only posted them to show people were talking about using it, not blaming those.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:36   #136
Panomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Sorry its hard enough taking the data from a text file that has no line delimiters.
I dont believe the person doing any griefing will post in this thread, or even if they spoke up in game what they were doing....nor mention obsidian. I'm removing the logs from this thread, i only posted them to show people were talking about using it, not blaming those.
I'll edit my quote.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:42   #137
Canon
Reformed

Well it's all good then, let us build nice things and enjoy ourselves as originally intended, i'm sure we can all agree that will be good fun
Old 14th Oct 2010, 00:55   #138
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You can mine Obsidian? I thought you said you created it by mixing Lava with something :/ The only time I've ever used the stuff was to help you make the flag on the back of the Pirate ship.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 01:04   #139
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

take still lava, add water > creates obsidian. 15seconds to mine the block...hence not really wanting it on the server for that reason alone, ive seen too many people /servers grief with it, giant statues of fallices, obsidian coffin around the spawn.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 01:18   #140
Canon
Reformed

Yeah it's ummm......a bitch.

Crashed for the last time tonight, being a bit tempermental, tunnel is moving along quickly and looks well.

Last edited by Canon; 14th Oct 2010 at 01:24.
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!