bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Oct 2010, 01:52   #141
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Thanks Stickeh and Canon for the help on the tunnel! The maze is now connected to the bridge I'm starting on a section to connect the spawn to the maze and then on to the bridge. Let's see if I can finish by tonight with these diamond tools
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 05:51   #142
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Well, I'll use obsidian, but only sparingly and for suitable purposes. Erecting giant phalluses (phalli?) is neither a hobby, nor an interest that I'm particularly likely to indulge in. I did, however use it to construct my monolith, as well as for the anchor points for the new bridge.

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 06:57   #143
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Q: What the hell is that big grey tall square near spawn meant to be? And who put "this is gay" on a sign next to it?

Kudos to the person making the sphinx btw.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 07:02   #144
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.Journeyer is definitely a rep cheat.
Someone's making a sphinx? Aw! I wanted to do that...
Can't wait to see it though.

By the way, I thought you needed a development permission in order to build at spawn. However, I doubt the "this is gay" crowd cares that much about permissions...

Gigabyte Aorus X370 || Ryzen 1700@4Ghz || 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200Mhz || GTX1070 FE || 2x750 EVO 250Gb RAID0 for OS
Old 14th Oct 2010, 07:58   #145
heh-
curses.

heh- has yet to learn the way of the Dremelheh- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thought it kinda needed a sphinx, with there being a pyramid and all

Unfortunatly it will be incredibly easy to grief - sand over glass for the face.

Sorry I forgot to ask for permission, thought that it wasn't really in the way of anyone's plot (that I could see) so no one would mind.

Last edited by heh-; 14th Oct 2010 at 13:06. Reason: Not part of the "this is gay" crowd
heh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 08:09   #146
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
heh- had been planning a Sphinx for a little while

Simple guys, get the go-ahead for obsidian from an Admin (myself/stick) before you use it. Either PM us on here or message us ingame (/msg name message-here)

We're happy to spawn goodies to help people, but if they're used to cause grief, or to stop somebody from building *coughs* canon's name at my building place :P *cough* we'd rather not give the obsid out!!

I've got nothing wrong with anybody, but there is a lot of immaturity on the server, and it needs to stop. I would love to see our little haven expand greatly, and while people are being tits, that's not going to happen easily.

So if you really feel the need to grief, make something yourself, and destroy that.

/rant

<3 from Matt.
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 08:16   #147
Journeyer
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc91 View Post
So if you really feel the need to grief, make something yourself, and destroy that.
Seconded.

Old 14th Oct 2010, 12:45   #148
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wait, you can't build penises at all? I thought that was just for the spawn : (
Old 14th Oct 2010, 15:21   #149
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Someone has set a load of trees on fire again
Old 14th Oct 2010, 15:25   #150
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Q: What the hell is that big grey tall square near spawn meant to be? And who put "this is gay" on a sign next to it?

Kudos to the person making the sphinx btw.
You'll have to wait and see for us to finish it (elliot and me)
got GCSE revision to do, so i might not be on much today.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 15:30   #151
heh-
curses.

heh- has yet to learn the way of the Dremelheh- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Someone has set a load of trees on fire again
Where?

Incidentally does permenant fire lag the server (when you set a log on fire)? I have read conflicting reports about this.
heh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 15:42   #152
DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Stickeh, i could use some help. Got a few hills in the way. I could do it with my shovel eventually but TNT is more efficient.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 16:27   #153
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Elliot_O has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As of now me and kyle are coating the flats in wood. hope it looks better.
Elliot_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2010, 16:43   #154
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panomama View Post
You'll have to wait and see for us to finish it (elliot and me)
got GCSE revision to do, so i might not be on much today.
Fairdos, gl with revision. Please please make it look a bit more "interesting" on the outside though!

#Btw I made the steps to the houses actual wooden steps so it's easier to climb if anyone wants help with stuff please let me know. OR has a diamond pickaxe I can borrow. I'm fed up of excavating :/
Old 14th Oct 2010, 16:57   #155
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Fairdos, gl with revision. Please please make it look a bit more "interesting" on the outside though!

#Btw I made the steps to the houses actual wooden steps so it's easier to climb if anyone wants help with stuff please let me know. OR has a diamond pickaxe I can borrow. I'm fed up of excavating :/
Hit me up next time I am in-game, I have a diamond pick going spare.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:09   #156
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:

FML!
I just destroyed the building...
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:13   #157
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Minecraft, ****ing up GCSEs since 2010.

Sorry had to!
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:24   #158
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Change of plan , we are making a park instead of flats looks nicer. If anyone could offer help with levelling with mud that would be greatly accepted. Thanks
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:30   #159
DragunovHUN

I'll be right there.
Old 14th Oct 2010, 17:37   #160
Elliot_O
SPARROW

Thanks so much to : peterfazekas and flamin_scotsman for helping me and kyle level the land with dirt for the park it is greatly appreciated.

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!