bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Closed Thread

Old 11th Feb 2011, 23:18   #181
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Some real a**holes on the server tonight. Just a couple of them. Start a new map (heavy metal), run towards the chopper and see a sniper running away from it, but didn't think much of it. Anyway, three other guys get to the chopper first, two of them get in, then BOOM: Four of us dead, killed by one of our own team.
The idiot planted C4 all over it and waited for us to jump in.
Also, guys shooting the crap out of team mates at spawn.

Some people....
But still, some fun gaming tonight regardless. Thanks Wyx
Old 11th Feb 2011, 23:22   #182
sb1991
Supermodder

sb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsb1991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
Some real a**holes on the server tonight. Just a couple of them. Start a new map (heavy metal), run towards the chopper and see a sniper running away from it, but didn't think much of it. Anyway, three other guys get to the chopper first, two of them get in, then BOOM: Four of us dead, killed by one of our own team.
The idiot planted C4 all over it and waited for us to jump in.
Also, guys shooting the crap out of team mates at spawn.

Some people....
But still, some fun gaming tonight regardless. Thanks Wyx
Someone was doing that to me too on a different server. Seems pretty stupid.
Old 12th Feb 2011, 16:25   #183
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Something i noticed on the server Wyx. When its loading a new map (the part where you choose "be part of a squad"), at the bottom where you say "welcome to ....", you made a small typo. Form should be FROM.
Old 12th Feb 2011, 17:54   #184
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Count me in, I've started playing again recently and having a blast!
Old 12th Feb 2011, 20:33   #185
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm going to head on the server shortly, anyone else coming on?
Old 13th Feb 2011, 00:14   #186
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Played a few rounds and thoroughly enjoyed it; BC2 alias fac51, look forward to playing on the bit-tech server some more!
Old 13th Feb 2011, 00:17   #187
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
Played a few rounds and thoroughly enjoyed it; BC2 alias fac51, look forward to playing on the bit-tech server some more!
Might want to add (CPC) as your clan tag.....if you wish. When we go online, we look for each other hehe.

Also, some great games tonight. Got my highest score for a round ever!. yay
Old 13th Feb 2011, 00:30   #188
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

Tag added, look forward to seeing you on the battlefield
Old 13th Feb 2011, 11:16   #189
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
Might want to add (CPC) as your clan tag.....if you wish. When we go online, we look for each other hehe.

Also, some great games tonight. Got my highest score for a round ever!. yay
Last night was fun. We racked up a few gold squad pins too

Those QQ guys in my last game were insanely good. They always knew where to find you and seemed to always kill you too.....
Old 13th Feb 2011, 17:30   #190
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i tryed to split those 3 QQ guys after seeing them win all the time, then they just quit.

good games today, shame about lack of people to make that single Rush game fun
Old 13th Feb 2011, 17:35   #191
deathtaker27
Probook Addict

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
ah i forgot to say, thanks for the gold tags :P

how many did i have off you 2 or 3?
Old 14th Feb 2011, 21:02   #192
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis

Old 15th Feb 2011, 19:44   #193
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Sorry for my lack of BFBC lately. Hard to find time this week between tests and projects.
Back to normal next week.

Steam: murraynt
Old 15th Feb 2011, 20:11   #194
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Unacceptable. Totally.....We need you at C!
Old 15th Feb 2011, 22:21   #195
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Teltale, Fluidic (regular on the server) and i found the enemy team are a bit numb, so thought we'll have some fun:

keep an eye on the chat box, when there's a repair tool or defib kill, it will say "zzz embarrassed yyy with xx"

and remember, it's all in 1 Oasis game.

Last edited by wuyanxu; 15th Feb 2011 at 23:06.
Old 15th Feb 2011, 22:29   #196
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
nice vid guys

was very fun tonight, me and wyx taking turns on the choppers :P
Old 15th Feb 2011, 23:42   #197
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great vid guys! You were against some real nubs lol.

Quote:
you saw correctly! I tried to medi pak the car
Lovin that line

We should do a night where all cpc just use repair tool and defib, like it looked as if you guys were. Would be fun.

How many did you get in just that one game?
Old 16th Feb 2011, 09:47   #198
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

20+ repair tool kills, had 20-something before that night, and have 50+ after that night on my repair tool kill count. it was a repair tool only game for me, no use of gun, only used rocket a few times out of desperation.

CPC repair tool battle would be epic defo up for it when the server is less than 10 people.

choppers are one of the main reason i still love this game. choppers and tanks not sure why people would play a BF game without those 2 things. sorry about being wobble when piloting, Mattmc, it's pretty hard with joystick because there are no tiny adjustments, have to move the stick to full lock for the action to be recorded.
Old 16th Feb 2011, 10:05   #199
TSDAdam
Beard!

TSDAdam has yet to learn the way of the DremelTSDAdam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've not been able to find the server the last few times I've tried. I've been on before, but the server in my history is greyed out.

Actually, and this might just be me being thick, it's probably because I've got my usual filters on in the search list isn't it?

I think I may have just simultaneously answered my own question and proved myself stupid, result!
Old 16th Feb 2011, 10:16   #200
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeh, for some reason - unknown to me - filters do affect your history and favourites (but seems to only be occasionally? Or at least not consistently). So mess with your filters (or remove entirely) when looking in ur favs and history. Hope that helps mate
Closed Thread

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler