bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Closed Thread

Old 31st Jan 2011, 09:41   #61
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What time do you play? I tend to be on in the eve (between 7 and 12) as do some of the others I tend to see.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 14:29   #62
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

DJ Hughesy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMU_Matt View Post
What time do you play? I tend to be on in the eve (between 7 and 12) as do some of the others I tend to see.
usualy around that time, sometimes earlier sometimes 12-5 lol

havin no job means lots of time for gaming
Old 31st Jan 2011, 14:42   #63
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i play at around 8 to 10, as you've discovered.

before 8, it's food and other stuff, after 10, it's TV catching up (iplayer or other means) and then sleep

but im a bit tired of half full servers any idea to make sure it's full during evenings of the time is very welcome.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 14:51   #64
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeh, I agree the lack of people on it does it rather annoying. Mainly because it then splits up us lot - like last night Merc and I were on the server, and I saw that you guys were in different maps (cos of friends list) and we had no way of getting everyone in the same game :/

The only thing I can think of is get more people on here going on it I am sure there are more people that are on these here forums that play bfbc2 than just us 4 lol

@Hughesy Well, I wil be on tonight, at the time I mentioned, so if you fancy a few games I am up for that. There is also a vent channel we have (info in first post here and in my thread further down this forum). I tend to be on that when I am playing, so if you got a mic. that helps
Old 31st Jan 2011, 15:53   #65
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Fancy doing the reader's night this Wes on BC2?

Or BCV?
Old 31st Jan 2011, 16:19   #66
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Fancy doing the reader's night this Wes on BC2?

Or BCV?
reader's night would be great. that way, we can play rush for a change.

not sure about vietnam, there are a couple regulars i noticed are all sub level 30's (bought the game during steam sale? ). i am not sure if they've got vietnam. i'll ask around when im on tonight.

sorry Matt, i got bored of conquest by the end of yesterday, so went on a full server for some rush.
and for more AT4 vs chopper fun on that Island map.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 17:02   #67
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Ah fair enough

I would love to do a readers night this week but I am not around Wednesday and Thursday. Now I get that wanting it changed just for me would be a bit self-centred........but.....
Old 31st Jan 2011, 18:23   #68
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I can do Monday, Saturday and Sunday nights... See, if two of us request a change it's not self-centred (I hope). :P
Old 31st Jan 2011, 18:28   #69
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
I went on last night and it was empty. Altough there was four people in my friends list playing and three of them from BT.

Steam: murraynt
Old 1st Feb 2011, 20:26   #70
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Empty atm, just installed BC2!
Old 1st Feb 2011, 23:05   #71
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Add us all on there mate, we will have a few games with ya. Had a good chain of games with wyx this eve - was fun. That guy sure can fly a choppa'
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 01:26   #72
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Who runs the game through Steam/bought it on Steam? I wonder if it's worth adding each other on there because BFBC2 hasn't got any friend chat service to speak of..?
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 05:29   #73
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

DJ Hughesy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMerc View Post
Who runs the game through Steam/bought it on Steam? I wonder if it's worth adding each other on there because BFBC2 hasn't got any friend chat service to speak of..?
i do steamnames dj hughesy
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 08:06   #74
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

try the same name as my BFBC2 name for Steam.

transport helicopter, sure i do great. Apache attack choppers? i can't aim very well.

here's a clip of me avoid getting shotdown, now, i've learnt you need to be more stable to allow gunner a chance to be accurate and do some damage.
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 08:25   #75
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Thanks for the welcome, I'm not able to get on the next few eve's, but when I'm on again, I'll be sure to add you.

maybe a list of bit-techers would be a good idea? as in; who to add?
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 08:43   #76
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'll be on tonight hopefully. Bettyblue1986 is my tag. What level are most of you at? I'm sitting on 24 at the moment. I was on the server alone with dragunhovHUN the other night. Got raped, but that happens when a recon takes on a tank lol
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 09:25   #77
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Doesn't have to be the case, I love hunting tanks with my recon - C4 plus motion mine = Dead tank Although Dragun does tend to use 3rd person view so he would render me useless at trying to c4 him

I am not on till late for the next 2 nights - I am busy with rehearsals, but I will be on Friday.

And for speaking while playing........that vent I had set up...? (Just gunna plug it again )

I am rank 25/26 (can't actually remember which one I am right now ) Merc is of a similar rank, and Wyx - lvl 50 as you can see in his avatar, he is very proud of that

Not sure about any of the others.
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 13:20   #78
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

I'm not even rank 1. FML.

my Ingame tag is the same as here Mattmc91 all the way!
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 14:37   #79
Orionche

Nice flying there, wuyanxu. I have yet to master the art of standing still with the helicopter, so I do circles with occasional slowdowns for the gunner. It is massive fun flying them, only thing worth playing the game to me, tbh.

Old 3rd Feb 2011, 10:29   #80
Blackmoon181
Geography,Its not just colouring in

Blackmoon181 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
been playing BC2 for ages, must join up with you guys for some evening ownage !
Asus P5Q Deluxe Intel P45 - Q6600 @ 3.2Ghz - Corsair 4GB DDR2 XMS2 PC2-6400C5 - XFX HD5870 - Samsung SpinPoint F1 1TB - Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB - Antec Quattro 850W PSU - Antec 1200 - Titan Fenrir - Asus Xonar DX - BenQ VW2420H- Samsung SM-2253BW
Closed Thread

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler