bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Closed Thread

Old 5th Feb 2011, 16:30   #101
PhoenixTank
From The Ashes

PhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm on every now and then, but has been empty a few times when I've wanted to play. Did take the opportunity to practice chopper flying, though nobody else joined.

I think I played with a few squad deathmatch rounds with you a little while back, EvilMerc. Fun times, though I cannot fathom how you managed to get more than half of the required kills for our squad.

Will try to get on more frequently, probably tonight.
In game I'm "PhoenixTank". Yeah.
Scythe Kaze Server (fan controller) | Lian Li PC-A77FB | W-75BT Side Panel Window
Old 5th Feb 2011, 20:22   #102
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragunovHUN View Post
I could barely get anything done tonight, as a matter of fact i was struggling to hold a 1 kd untill you two left. After that we ended up in an awesome little siege scenario with Jesus, i should put in more infantry work on Heavy Metal.

Although that full squad flank earlier on Oasis was fun as **** before we got M14'd :P
That flank has to be one of my greatest ideas :P

Infantry-ing on Heavy Metal is so much more risky than other maps I reckon, the number of vehicles and snipers about make it damned hard to get anywhere without getting slotted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixTank View Post
I think I played with a few squad deathmatch rounds with you a little while back, EvilMerc. Fun times, though I cannot fathom how you managed to get more than half of the required kills for our squad.
I have a tendency to do that sometimes
Old 5th Feb 2011, 21:17   #103
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixTank View Post
I'm on every now and then, but has been empty a few times when I've wanted to play. Did take the opportunity to practice chopper flying, though nobody else joined.

Will try to get on more frequently, probably tonight.
In game I'm "PhoenixTank". Yeah.
Best off to pop on around 8. Alot of the people that play have jobs/college so it isn't full up to that really.

Steam: murraynt
Old 6th Feb 2011, 16:36   #104
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Currently a guy called "Makuts" - destroying choppers on his own team griefing.
Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:20   #105
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Anybody else having problems connecting to the server? Just keeps timing out for me.

Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:28   #106
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
I'm on it atm, Murray. Fairly full though.
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:05   #107
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Got on eventually. Was accused of being a cheater buy a but-hurt french.

Old 7th Feb 2011, 22:21   #108
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good game on the server tonight. Got Wyx's tags.......need I say more?
Old 7th Feb 2011, 22:36   #109
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
grrr... i kept getting flanked. need new strategy, old one of running straight ahead isn't working anymore.

added people in the first post to reserved list.
Old 7th Feb 2011, 22:55   #110
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The server was showing up as offline for me tonight. This makes me sad

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Old 8th Feb 2011, 13:17   #111
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
May I suggest banning an arsehole known as ParabolicX for using an aimbot, WyX.
Old 8th Feb 2011, 13:25   #112
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yep, i left because of him... The last drop was when i knew where he is, watched him shootin at someone, 105 degree turn and bum, first shot right in my face. Of couse K/D was like 41/2, 48/8 and things like that. Medic hitting someone across 2 hills distance.
Old 8th Feb 2011, 13:35   #113
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i can't monitor it during work days working hours, so please PM me if there are any cheaters, my iphone will pickup the PM email, and i can then jump onto the iphone app and kick that person.
Old 8th Feb 2011, 16:22   #114
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is it not possible to perma-ban them?
Old 8th Feb 2011, 16:29   #115
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

of course it is possible. just don't want to perm ban people based on other's comments. there's even punkbuster-wide ban which is a bit harsh.

even when i met a cheater while i was on the server, i simply sent an admin message to him and he quit the server pretty quickly. these online keys costs money, i suspect they usually quit when they are discovered so their key doesn't get banned.

the server's full for all of this afternoon. it's quite strange...... will be switching to Rush for a few rounds if it's still full when i get back, to mix it up a little
Old 8th Feb 2011, 17:09   #116
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Ah, yes that makes sense.

Would be good to have a few rush games on our server when I get home tonight. Lets hope it stays populated

Also, Wyx I notice your location changed, you no longer where you were or are you just making it more vague?
Old 8th Feb 2011, 20:11   #117
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
How do the reserved slots work Wyx? As I had a queue this evening

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
Old 8th Feb 2011, 22:37   #118
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Great games tonight. Always a pleasure
Old 8th Feb 2011, 22:54   #119
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

fantastic few games tonight, sorry if anyone ended up on the other team, you probably got a bit of loosing streak. :P

and sorry for the reserved list mess up, looks like it's not working. there's a reservedslotlist.txt file, i just added everyone to that file, really don't know why it's not working. i'll have to look into it.

i see a warning on the server config website: "1 days till expiry". i've PM'd Rogan about it, hope CPC will renew it.

don't understand what happened today. server population gone from empty to full at 11am today, almost instantly. not the usual 2 or 3 person for first few hours start. it's been completely full since.

Last edited by wuyanxu; 8th Feb 2011 at 23:06.
Old 8th Feb 2011, 22:55   #120
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Everytime i come to play, the server is either maxed out with a queue, or empty
Closed Thread

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler