bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Closed Thread

Old 8th Feb 2011, 23:05   #121
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hope they do, it would be a shame to see it go down - just as it is getting popular.

Does any1 else think that it might be an idea to have clan tags like [CPC] or something to represent this great group of ppl with our fine winning streaks and frequent best squads?

Also it would make it more obvious that you were a mod of the server wyx, unless that is a bad thing?
Old 8th Feb 2011, 23:19   #122
PhoenixTank
From The Ashes

PhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fun game tonight - I'm pretty awful when it comes to rush though.
Fingers crossed for the server renewal...
Scythe Kaze Server (fan controller) | Lian Li PC-A77FB | W-75BT Side Panel Window
Old 8th Feb 2011, 23:23   #123
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Great game tonight. Thanks guys.

Steam: murraynt
Old 8th Feb 2011, 23:52   #124
smc8788
...at least I have chicken

smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
fantastic few games tonight, sorry if anyone ended up on the other team, you probably got a bit of loosing streak. :P

It absolutely amazes me how some people sit and snipe in the spawn area for an entire rush attacking round. It sucks even more when they're in your squad and you have no forward spawn point so you have to make the long ass journey to the frontline every 3 minutes.

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
Old 8th Feb 2011, 23:59   #125
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
@smc8788: too bad our endangered species (wookies) population is now too big. For me the recon equals M14+motion mines&run forward .
Old 9th Feb 2011, 09:03   #126
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
been using SVU short silenced M14 they have no idea what hit them.

i don't really want to be identified as having other privileges when playing on the server. it's better to stay hidden so that it's easier to catch cheaters and base rapers. also, i tend to console-kill members of my team when they base rape, because i can see what they are doing on the minimap (whereas i have to reply on getting killed by enemy base raper to know who is base raping), it's easy to get some bad attitude when doing that to my own team.

server's now offline don't know if it'll get renewed. will keep you updated. don't delete from favourites yet.

Last edited by wuyanxu; 9th Feb 2011 at 11:07.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 10:55   #127
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Might have to try out using the SVU for a bit. Tired of how loud the m14 is. Specially as my wookie + c4 + motion = tank hunter 30 or so brought down so far (judging by # of C4 kills)

Anyone fancy forming a squad deathmatch team while the server is down?
Old 9th Feb 2011, 11:05   #128
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
server's back! at least i can access it on my iphone admin tool.
sorry, it still says Expires today.

how about a squad for touring Rush servers? SQDM isn't my thing as it's too much camping not enough action.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 11:06   #129
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

great That was quick.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 11:27   #130
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:

i see a warning on the server config website: "1 days till expiry". i've PM'd Rogan about it, hope CPC will renew it.
It's taken care of, hopefully.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 11:31   #131
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
It's taken care of, hopefully.
ah great, just as i sent begging PM to CPC staff..... please ignore my PM, Alex and Joe.

thanks for sorting it out, Rogan.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 11:58   #132
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Quote:
how about a squad for touring Rush servers? SQDM isn't my thing as it's too much camping not enough action.
Sounds good to me, the only thing about rush servers is with a good squad together you can go for objective till you blue in the face, but when it comes to the rest of your team....you are relying on a lot of other people that would rather polish their guns than help take the objectives. That is the only reason I would try out SQDM for a bit, to see if it is better when it is only the one squad you gotta rely on.

Either way I don't mind
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:12   #133
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMU_Matt View Post
Does any1 else think that it might be an idea to have clan tags like [CPC] or something to represent this great group of ppl with our fine winning streaks and frequent best squads?

Also it would make it more obvious that you were a mod of the server wyx, unless that is a bad thing?

You should totally do this, but let anyone use it. I keep on meaning to do it for the CSS server.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:20   #134
smc8788
...at least I have chicken

smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMU_Matt View Post
Sounds good to me, the only thing about rush servers is with a good squad together you can go for objective till you blue in the face, but when it comes to the rest of your team....you are relying on a lot of other people that would rather polish their guns than help take the objectives. That is the only reason I would try out SQDM for a bit, to see if it is better when it is only the one squad you gotta rely on.

Either way I don't mind
Squad rush?

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:33   #135
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Last night was fun guys. Trying to disarm that last mcom under fire with no cover on the light house map was insane! SMoke was more than needed on that one.

Glad to hear the renewal went through and I'd also like for there to be a tag such as [CPC] so everyone can spot the regulars.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:36   #136
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Good point smc, squad rush team would be good

And Rogan, yeh, was meaning to be on everyone

So, shall we all tag up then? I will put my ones on tonight. See how many regulars we can get with it.

Shall we say [CPC]? All cool with that?

And anyone up for a Squad rush team to roam some servers semi-regularly? Would be fun

Last edited by DMU_Matt; 9th Feb 2011 at 14:46.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:55   #137
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
and sorry for the reserved list mess up, looks like it's not working. there's a reservedslotlist.txt file, i just added everyone to that file, really don't know why it's not working. i'll have to look into it.
Just been googling this, and the reserved slots system appears to be b0rked.

Here it the OP states the file name needs to be reservedslotslist.txt but that may just be for this provider.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 14:59   #138
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

yep, smoke work both ways and smoke works even better to your team when there's a recon motion sesnor inside it.

edited first post for CPC tag.

can play squad rush for a few rounds while waiting for the server to fill. 8 player conquest was never fun.

i can't figure out how to get reserved list to work other than what i've already done. will continue to look into it on multiplayer help files/forums. so in the mean time, you could wait in a queue, and/or shoot me a message on Steam.
Thanks, Andy, (rep+) it is reservedslotslist.txt, it's a file already exist on the server config webpage.

Honestly can't see what's wrong here.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 15:12   #139
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Could it be because there is spaces in my name? I think when I first created it I needed to put '_' in there to make it one word. Doesn't seem to show up anywhere else though
Old 9th Feb 2011, 17:16   #140
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'll add [CPC] to my name later! Brilliant!

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Closed Thread

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler