bit-tech.net

Old 9th Feb 2011, 17:19   #141
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I can has regular?

PeterFazekas
Old 9th Feb 2011, 17:33   #142
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
May i add cpc to my name or must i be a regular (i would be if the server wasn't always full or empty).
Old 9th Feb 2011, 17:36   #143
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
(i would be if the server wasn't always full or empty).
A nice way of checking, before loading the game. Although a refresh might be required to get the latest info.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 17:43   #144
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Mc View Post
A nice way of checking, before loading the game. Although a refresh might be required to get the latest info.

A nicer way. Unless you dont want to know how long you have been spending on the CPC/bit BC2 server.

Old 9th Feb 2011, 19:13   #145
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone can have the tag, it is just a way for us to know who our fellow bit-techers are
Old 9th Feb 2011, 19:25   #146
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
how do you put the tag in front of your name?
Old 9th Feb 2011, 19:55   #147
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
When you log in, on the screen where you choose the soldier you want - there is a box that says 'clan tag' iirc. Put 'CPC' there.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 20:29   #148
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

oh great. i'm set to auto login lol
Old 9th Feb 2011, 20:41   #149
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Couldn't join. BF acting up again.

Steam: murraynt
Old 9th Feb 2011, 20:46   #150
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
oh great. i'm set to auto login lol
Easy fix this.

Login, so load the server browser. THen go back to the main screen and select logout. Login again and it will reset you to a manual login and you can add the tag that way.

Jumped on tonight expecting it to be full and I'm the only one one Oh well, cant win them all.
Old 9th Feb 2011, 23:44   #151
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
yay, finally got reserved list working. the file came with a # line comment, needed to remove that line for the list file to work. now the list shows up on ProCon the admin tool, so it should mean the game is now using that list of names.

while i was at it, also added 2 lines to display when people are joining, it now reads:
Quote:
Welcome to the CustomPC Magazine Bad Company 2 Server!
No Base Rape or Vehicle Stealing form Deployment Zone.
Respect CPC regulars.
so, if all forum members put CPC as their clan tag, you should get recognition when on the server.

it's been quiet tonight, and i've had a couple network disconnects also, probably due to EA's "fancy" backend.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 00:06   #152
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Awesome, great work Wyx

I only got back about half hour ago, had a couple quick matches.

I just had a great game where I joined late and flanked the enemy to get a 10-0 k/d before the end of the game. Lovin' the SVU + motion, great call there Wyx
Old 10th Feb 2011, 02:59   #153
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I've yet to try the SVU properly, what scope are you using it with?

The ultimate question is, is it as good as my beloved G3 + 4x scope combo?
Old 10th Feb 2011, 08:04   #154
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
Respect CPC regulars
So we get to disrespect mere mortals now? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMerc View Post
I've yet to try the SVU properly, what scope are you using it with?

The ultimate question is, is it as good as my beloved G3 + 4x scope combo?
I couldn't hit the broad side of a destruction 2.0 barn when i tried the SVU, i think my stats say 72 shots and 1 kill or so.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 09:29   #155
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
SVU is all about patience, same as when trying to do long-distance with M14. click-..-click. not spam away. it's as good as G3 if you use single shot G3 like M14 for long distance shots.

mortals tourist are just tourists. i think it's a good idea to get people to add CPC to their name and become regulars, so the server fills up better.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 09:35   #156
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

I tried with all scopes, ended up going with the red dot But hey, works well for me. I can't stand the 4x with any gun, let alone something that shakes about as much as the SVU.

I wouldn't say it is necessarily better than another gun at killing per se, as it was quite terrible to get used to and is shite at range, but it is fun as anything to shoot at people and have them not know where from - and the rest of their team for that matter.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 12:18   #157
brave758
Ultramodder

brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.
Ahhhhh im jonesing. Mmm will the laptop take it????
Old 10th Feb 2011, 12:36   #158
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Worth a try, is it not?
Old 10th Feb 2011, 18:37   #159
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave758 View Post
Ahhhhh im jonesing. Mmm will the laptop take it????
What graphics card does it have?
Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:23   #160
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Question:

On the map 'heavy metal' does anyone else get artifacting? I get small green blobs pop up now and again (like, once every 10 minutes). Doesn't happen on any other level....

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Closed Thread

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler