bit-tech.net

Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:32   #161
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
also got it, i hope it's normal.

no idea if it's normal because Heavy Metal map pack was released at the same time i bought my gtx580..... so at first, i thought the card is a dud. then it's perfectly fine in all other games, which lead me to believe it's the map.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:36   #162
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I get it when flying on that map. Seems to be something in the map design causing it.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:39   #163
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thanks for the games tonight. Had great fun.

@ parge...I think i've seen that before, but on my older card which died.
Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:41   #164
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There is a lot of issues with that map, I personally haven't been plagued by 'green blobs' on it, but there is a lot of debris floaring randomly and 'falling' upwards oddly. It is just a bit of a buggy map

Any1 else that is set to auto-login getting their clan tags removed each time they log on? I keep having to log out, add them, and log back in again
Old 10th Feb 2011, 23:49   #165
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ah, thanks you've put my mind at rest. I was starting to mutter the word 'RMA'.

Also, just added [CPC] to my profile. Nice.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Old 11th Feb 2011, 00:52   #166
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Question:

On the map 'heavy metal' does anyone else get artifacting? I get small green blobs pop up now and again (like, once every 10 minutes). Doesn't happen on any other level....
Yep, I do very occasionally, and every so often in other maps. I don't understand why though tbh, all my other games play fine with my overclock as does Furmark.

I've noticed it mainly occurs on Heavy Metal with green blobs and sometimes Atacama with pink blobs. When I was testing the overclock and went too far it tended to have the usual white snow artifacting so I have no idea what's causing it. Not using DX11 either, I'm on Vista SP1 because it refuses to update
Old 11th Feb 2011, 09:11   #167
deathbringer67
Modder

deathbringer67 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its good to see the server going ok, im unable to get on there at the moment but once im healed ill be on, not played bfbc or and other game for 2 weeks its doing my head in, i so miss it, i cant sit up i a chair atm so laptop in bed is all i got.

I was still getting the black screen flicker last time i played.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 12:59   #168
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Haven't been able to connect for the last few days

Steam: murraynt
Old 11th Feb 2011, 13:27   #169
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraynt View Post
Haven't been able to connect for the last few days
may be that explains the lack of people on the server........ what was your error message?

deathbringer hope you get well soon.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 13:34   #170
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
may be that explains the lack of people on the server........ what was your error message?

deathbringer hope you get well soon.
It's says please wait for a good minute.
Then I get the following message:

Connection to the game server has been lost please check your connection and try again.

Steam: murraynt
Old 11th Feb 2011, 13:54   #171
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

i think that just standard EA server fail message. just keep trying, sometimes i also get on other servers. maximum i had to try was 3 times.

none the less, i'll give the server a boot later, by stop and starting it. see if that helps.

edit: it's been stop/started. hopefully it'd fix the issue.

Last edited by wuyanxu; 11th Feb 2011 at 14:00.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 14:03   #172
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I was on this morning with a good ping for a change. Server was 0 for 0 though.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 14:10   #173
legoman
breaker of things

legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.legoman is definitely a rep cheat.
popped on earlier to add to my favourites, ill appear later to annoy people
Old 11th Feb 2011, 14:42   #174
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'll be honest, recently I've had enough of the "normal" version of BC2. Hardcore mode adds so much to the game, I've started playing it exclusively.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 16:33   #175
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

DMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the DremelDMU_Matt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wyx, I know you are not a big fan of HC, but maybe add a couple of HC matches into the mix to keep the HC punters interested? OR is that not possible? Can it only be one or t'other? I have never run a server before, so got no clue
Old 11th Feb 2011, 16:51   #176
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's only one or the other sadly.

Sui Generis: i7 5820K, Corsair H105, 16GB Kingston 2133, ASUS X99-S, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M2, Samsung 850 1TB EVO, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, MSI GTX 970, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, AOC 34", Logitech G15, Shogun Bros Ballista Mk-1, Corsair 1500.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 17:46   #177
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

i see a tick box for HC, so pretty sure i can just tick it to make next round to be HC?

i honestly don't see the pull for HC without minimap or spotting. i rely on 3D spotting so much i simply get slaughtered.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 18:59   #178
brave758
Ultramodder

brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
What graphics card does it have?
a 9200m gs, just put the latest nvidia driver on over the manufactures one
Old 11th Feb 2011, 19:19   #179
DMU_Matt
mmmm cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
i honestly don't see the pull for HC without minimap or spotting. i rely on 3D spotting so much i simply get slaughtered.
I thought the same, but if you are with a good team (like ZiiP members, and people part of good old [CPC], then it works quite well) The SVU comes into its own in HC matches, I was loving it yesterday with that weapon on the ZiiP HC server And earlier I was playing HC rush and when defending I got like 15-3 k/d with it, and I joined late.
Old 11th Feb 2011, 22:58   #180
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming SaiyanAndy Mc is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Question:

On the map 'heavy metal' does anyone else get artifacting? I get small green blobs pop up now and again (like, once every 10 minutes). Doesn't happen on any other level....
I've noticed this recently too, I was getting worried my 460 was having issues. But if I'm not the only one then phew. I get purple blobs however, they seem to appear on bloom effects.

Tags
battlefield bad company 2, betty's tags, bfbc2, blue muffin, i love betty!, lag, pe rebecca black do, r.i.p. lucy, serbian film critiques, sink, soggy biscuit, stacy fa-n/p club, stacy kriegler