bit-tech.net

Old 5th Aug 2016, 12:09   #5581
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And possibly more goodness for Harlequins
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2016, 14:41   #5582
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'll be picking up the box if you're not interested in the marines - I want the 28mm BB Artemis! Or watch-captain as I hear he now is.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2016, 15:26   #5583
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh, I'll have the marines as well. They'll go with my Templars or Blood Angels (eventually...).

Actually, they'd go really well with my Templars as I have a couple in there already with Deathwatch pads on, I'll just need to be careful to differentiate them a little what with the black armour again...

I'm really hoping for a little more variation and equipment for the Harlequins at some point, as it stands they are very light and quick (as they should be) but without taking any Eldar allies they don't have much in the way of a punch, sure they can have the odd prism cannon type thing but that's about it short of getting lucky with shuriken cannon shots and the odd close combat type thing. I'd really love something in the way of a Cegorach avatar (entirely possible, given current rumours...).
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Old 5th Aug 2016, 15:47   #5584
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I had a feeling you might be doing that! I'll be mixing in the DW from the boardgame and re-starting the DW allies army I ran back in 4th with the CA rules from WD. Aliens are of no interest to me sadly, probably ebay the swines
Old 5th Aug 2016, 16:18   #5585
Tichinde
Hypermodder

Tichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I gotta finish painting the Silver Tower stuff and actually play it before I start picking up other games.
But that does look pretty damn cool....
Tichinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2016, 23:26   #5586
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
I had a feeling you might be doing that! I'll be mixing in the DW from the boardgame and re-starting the DW allies army I ran back in 4th with the CA rules from WD. Aliens are of no interest to me sadly, probably ebay the swines
I may still be interested... Not got enough yet....

Old 6th Aug 2016, 15:18   #5587
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Titan Games are running a Swap shop, where you can trade the Eldar Half, for the Marine half ( should you find a player that only wants the Eldar half that is )
Old 15th Aug 2016, 11:28   #5588
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

Soooo.... I picked up the Death Masque box and had a little play around with ol' Eldrad...

Old 20th Aug 2016, 19:23   #5589
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan

New Deathwatch flyer

lets play a new game...what Kits went into this Kitbash come new product XD
The wings are from the Stormraven, and the Tail is from the Valkyrie kit...
Any more ?
Old 26th Aug 2016, 11:25   #5590
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

Ahem... Lira, Kiss goodbye to your wallet

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-ES/L...uestid=1235751
Old 26th Aug 2016, 11:33   #5591
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

It's already gone into hiding!
Old 30th Aug 2016, 14:19   #5592
Otis1337
aka - Ripp3r

Otis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming Saiyan

the voice acting isnt great but my god the rest of it looks amazing. He got the movement of the marines and dreadnoughts bang on imo
Otis1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2016, 15:11   #5593
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

yeah i agree the voice acting is a little shaky, but the animation in the marines is amazing, and the detail of the Gothic ships is incredible for a fan production

it says something that this looks about 10x better than that god awful ultramarine movie
Old 30th Aug 2016, 15:32   #5594
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

The voice acting didn't bug me as much as the periodic slips of lipsync.

I thought it was my connection at first, but watching else where and yeah, it's a lacking a bit of sync.
Old 30th Aug 2016, 16:14   #5595
Otis1337
aka - Ripp3r

Otis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
The voice acting didn't bug me as much as the periodic slips of lipsync.

I thought it was my connection at first, but watching else where and yeah, it's a lacking a bit of sync.
the guys first language is German and apparently the lips are running at a different frame rate than the rest of the film making it like that. hopefully the final product will fix this,
Otis1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2016, 20:29   #5596
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looks awesome, I got tingles with the ship over Terra, what with the looks and the music, . But the Inquisitor doesn't seem Inquisitor'ish enough to me, unless he's going to turn out to be a rogue or something.

I can't see them 'playing' with their targets.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2016, 16:11   #5597
RedFlames
...is a figment of your imagination

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The next 'update' to the FW Tau'nar seems to be the 'broadside on steroids'...

For the greater WANT!

RedFlames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Sep 2016, 16:29   #5598
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

SO

Much

WIN!!!!!!
Old 6th Sep 2016, 13:50   #5599
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

And in another +1 for the greater good....

Old 9th Sep 2016, 08:46   #5600
Almightyrastus
Rule #9

So I made another thing, needed another shadowseer for my harlequins but wanted something that would look a little different, not easy to do when there is only one model for that figure. Chopped up a Shadowseer and one of the Mistweavers from the Silver Tower box and came up with this:

I was going to use the Mistweaver head but that would have made it too unlike the Shadowseer. I was also going to change the staff around but really couldn't be bothered to rebuild the smoke plus the Slaanesh icon on the top kinda fits in with what's going on at the moment with them and the story behind the Harlequins as a whole.

Here's a couple of other shots from the painting table:

Tags
40k, games workshop, no skimlinks, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, white dwarf