bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 11th May 2011, 18:24   #1
church^
Minimodder

church^ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Destructable Barracade of the day

press a button an explosion goes off model is broken a broken model is spawned about 30 physics models are blown out
Dont mind cave in the corner he just wanted to be in on it
church^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 15:02   #2
Tuned#F_A_F
Multimodder

Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.Tuned#F_A_F is definitely a rep cheat.
I hope this is for de_CPC that I hear you are working on. Please also include vans we can climb in and a knife arena...

Always on the lookout for new, casual members...
Tuned#F_A_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 17:34   #3
church^
Minimodder

what this van?
Old 13th May 2011, 17:06   #4
C4vey
Multimodder

C4vey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks intruiging. I shall be interested to see how it goes.
I hope the barricade isn't too important as a route, I find things like that get a bit gimmicky after the first few times.
C4vey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 20:09   #5
church^
Minimodder

nah i planned for that there are ways around this is just kinda of a shortcut i dont expect it to get used often
Old 15th May 2011, 03:50   #6
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

DJ Hughesy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by church^ View Post
nah i planned for that there are ways around this is just kinda of a shortcut i dont expect it to get used often
is do hope theres gunna be lots of really really dark hideyholes to help us get knife kills? :P
DJ Hughesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2011, 14:51   #7
C4vey
Multimodder

C4vey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Hughesy View Post
is do hope theres gunna be lots of really really dark hideyholes to help us get knife kills? :P
The last thing most people need on that front is help.
C4vey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 11:02   #8
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I spy 'davethetramp'! In the same line it's possible to see it's called de_cpccompound! Aha, this is like that teaser of portal 2 - we'll find all the clues before release..

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 18:43   #9
church^
Minimodder

oo spoilers
Old 4th Aug 2011, 14:47   #10
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So do I have to tie you up church?
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2011, 18:40   #11
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I think church is almost ready for some testing on the map. Once its good to go we will host it somewhere for people to download and then use this thread for feedback and ideas.
fu manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2011, 19:45   #12
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome, just don't forget the skybox church
Canon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2011, 13:25   #13
church^
Minimodder

right well map is almost complete just got one slight prob in the fact that it wont compile im looking into the problem now and hopefully it can be resolved quickly
Old 11th Aug 2011, 18:48   #14
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fu manchu View Post
I think church is almost ready for some testing on the map. Once its good to go we will host it somewhere for people to download and then use this thread for feedback and ideas.
few of us have alreaady been testing it

its a bloody good map from what we saw of it, just gota see how it plays with a full 32man server..
if already found my fav spot
Old 13th Aug 2011, 11:46   #15
church^
Minimodder

fixed just fixing up some leaks so were back on track
Old 18th Aug 2011, 18:58   #16
church^
Minimodder

leaks fixed just a error with vvis now map disappears randomly in places
Old 18th Aug 2011, 22:33   #17
church^
Minimodder

a few screenies

Old 19th Aug 2011, 09:53   #18
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
VERY dark, or is that just me? Where/when will us 'general' population get to try it?

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2011, 08:42   #19
church^
Minimodder

its not too dark but it does give an excuse to actually use night vision, and hopefully very soon
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 11:51   #20
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by church^ View Post
its not too dark but it does give an excuse to actually use night vision, and hopefully very soon
which works VERY well on this map