bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 6th Aug 2011, 18:53   #1
church^
Minimodder

church^ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bit of a shake up on the maps?

how about a bit of a shakeup on the maps, i personally would like to see de_port back on there
church^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2011, 00:29   #2
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
As discussed earlier, Cavey has been changing the maps almost every 2 weeks for the last couple of months, obviously the cycle is mainly standards so they wont be going anywhere. A few new customs have been suggested but they arent all suitable for one reason or another, the ones that are worth a look will be uploaded to MPUK this week.

I have added port btw.
fu manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2011, 00:32   #3
Canon
Reformed

Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Canon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Wow, I forgot we had port once upon a time, that was fun. Better than twilight anyway
Old 11th Aug 2011, 13:19   #4
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

DJ Hughesy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by church^ View Post
how about a bit of a shakeup on the maps, i personally would like to see de_port back on there
get your map on churchy
DJ Hughesy is offline   Reply With Quote