bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 3rd Nov 2011, 11:38   #81
Orca
Ultramodder

Orca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the DremelOrca has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
wow, it emptied that fast? i left at around 11:40. guess two rounds of Metro conquest is a server killer.
Personally I enjoyed both rounds on that map, but I'll admit the teams were a tad unbalanced last night
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 13:22   #82
Fantus
Nothing to see here... <_<

Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Was really unbalanced by that point; we managed to push back a little towards the end of the second round but we were out numbered and outplayed.
The issue with that map is the bottle-neck at the top of the escalators, if you've got superior numbers then you can hold it almost indefinitely.
As has already been said, weekdays and late nights aren't good for the employment/marital status! I'll be on again tonight and will probably get onto the Mumble this time.
Fantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 13:32   #83
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
wow, it emptied that fast? i left at around 11:40. guess two rounds of Metro conquest is a server killer.
Its the new Heavy Metal!

I'll be on the server Friday and Sunday if anyone wants to join!

Hooah!

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 14:03   #84
WR1989UK
Multimodder

WR1989UK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Received my new set of darts today so won't be playing much BF3 for a while.

But please let me know if reserved slots become available as I will definitely be interested...
WR1989UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 14:16   #85
Jake123456
Surprise!

Jake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Heavy Metal was the best Bad Company map ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 14:23   #86
RevDarny
Supermodder

RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.RevDarny is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Think I left around 11:45. Good to know i'm not the only one that has to do that work thing. But got a day off tomorrow so might get some more time to practice. Would like to carry help you all out leveling up with my cannon fodder tactics but I do feel I should improve.
RevDarny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 14:27   #87
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake123456 View Post
Heavy Metal was the best Bad Company map ever.
Heavy Metal is the best BFBC2 vehicle based map ever. Battlefield is all about vehicles.

Metro doesn't have ANY vehicles, so there goes the dilemma.
Old 3rd Nov 2011, 18:14   #88
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I know most people hated Heavy Metal but it was my favourite too.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 00:03   #89
MiNiMaL_FuSS
ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

MiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Heavy Metal is the best BFBC2 vehicle based map ever. Battlefield is all about vehicles.

Metro doesn't have ANY vehicles, so there goes the dilemma.
Have to disagree. Vehicle heavy maps are only any good at all when you control the server or know the majority of people on it. Otherwise you inevitably end up with some newbie crashing your jets/choppers and wasting them and then getting pummelled by the other team as you have no air support.

My favourite map so far is Metro - probably because there's no vehicles. Battlefield 3 is all about infantry combat.
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 11:09   #90
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS View Post
Have to disagree. Vehicle heavy maps are only any good at all when you control the server or know the majority of people on it. Otherwise you inevitably end up with some newbie crashing your jets/choppers and wasting them and then getting pummelled by the other team as you have no air support.

My favourite map so far is Metro - probably because there's no vehicles. Battlefield 3 is all about infantry combat.
you are playing the wrong game , Ben, and you have probably bumped the wrong thread?
Old 13th Dec 2011, 10:22   #91
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wyx/Rogan:

Server gonna be set up for B2K for this evening?
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2011, 10:51   #92
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

just added B2K maps.

i assume people want to play that more than normal maps, so it is 2 rounds of 2 normal maps followed by 2 rounds of 1 B2K map. basically when B2K map comes on, you play as both sides before the next map.

there is also a new game mode labelled Conquest #2 on MPUK, im not sure what that is (classic BF2 styled conquest?), so didn't add it. if you guys ask Rogan nicely, im sure he'll add it for you
Old 13th Dec 2011, 13:59   #93
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
just added B2K maps.

i assume people want to play that more than normal maps, so it is 2 rounds of 2 normal maps followed by 2 rounds of 1 B2K map. basically when B2K map comes on, you play as both sides before the next map.

there is also a new game mode labelled Conquest #2 on MPUK, im not sure what that is (classic BF2 styled conquest?), so didn't add it. if you guys ask Rogan nicely, im sure he'll add it for you
From what I read it looks like different flag positions for the #2 maps. xD Looking forward to playing some new maps. I have never played any of other Battlefield titles other than BC1/2
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2011, 16:47   #94
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Surely its Conquest Assault?

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2011, 11:53   #95
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah Parge its conquest assault which isn't my favourite game mode. Oh and who is NightBreed? That person fast forwards CPC server to B2K maps last night. They did tell us but don't know who they are lol
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2011, 14:31   #96
The Janitor
Multimodder

The Janitor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
Oh and who is NightBreed?
He's a long term regular on the CPC CS:S server and CPC/Bit-tech BF3 server admin.
Old 16th Dec 2011, 20:57   #97
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Servers seemed very empty recently.

Had to resort to the Ziip HC server, but couldn't handle it anymore, just spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2011, 13:24   #98
Lassar
Lean Mean Fighting Machine !

Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.
Due to no pro con running with Wyx's computer been down its been hard for the admins to change maps and put a decent rotation in. As the server is set to run standard maps and B2K rather than B2K exclusively we have seen alot of regulars go to other servers. Personally i think this is killing us.

Wyx is due to be back in the new year so hopefully things will pick up then. I have suggested to Draca that we run Karkand exclusively for a week or so to get us a good server base then start to introduce a couple of other maps. Need to speak to WyX on his return. Bear with us.
Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz P95 Stable under EK Supremacy :: 6Gb Corsair Dominator @ DDR1600 8-8-8-23 2T :: MSi R9 290 4Gb DDR5 with EK Waterblock and Backplate @ 1075Mhz Core 1350 Memory :: Corsair 800D :: XSPC RX240 v3 :: XSPC RX360 v3
Lassar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2012, 12:19   #99
TraumaticHug
Multimodder

TraumaticHug has yet to learn the way of the DremelTraumaticHug has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone know a decent server to get some practice on?

I was using the CPC/Bit-Tech server when it was empty, but then some troll called SgtMurphie joined and kept killing me, despite my repeatedly telling him I was only on to practice flying
Old 1st Jan 2012, 19:56   #100
DJ Hughesy
Minimodder

DJ Hughesy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraumaticHug View Post
Anyone know a decent server to get some practice on?

I was using the CPC/Bit-Tech server when it was empty, but then some troll called SgtMurphie joined and kept killing me, despite my repeatedly telling him I was only on to practice flying
any 1player start vhiechle map
DJ Hughesy is offline   Reply With Quote