Old 18th Sep 2011, 20:58   #1
malakai789
What's a Dremel?

malakai789 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ban Appeal

In-game Name : andrew.gamblen
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20145344
Time of incident: 18-9-11 Approx 20:45
What happened: Not exactly sure, but i've been told it was due to saying "get behind the darkies" over voice chat
Who banned you: Fu Manchu

I got banned approx 1 minute after saying the phrase above over voice chat, however it wasn't meant as any form of racism. It was said as a reference to the South Park movie. I apologise if it offended, i only meant it as a bit of a joke when rushing up long hall with no smoke to use!
Old 19th Sep 2011, 08:12   #2
improprietary
FT03 is a bitch to watercool

improprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
... what game was this? :3
Old 20th Sep 2011, 19:28   #3
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Although not directed at someone the comment, regardless of origin, is offensive. Racism and use of racial slurs is a bannable offence but on this occasion it has been decided that your ban will be lifted in 2 weeks and hopefully you will think carefully before using such comments on the CPC server.

If for any reason you cant join the server once the 2 weeks have passed, give me or Caveman a shout and we will remove your id from the banlist.
Old 1st Oct 2011, 18:03   #4
fu manchu
I'll have the special.

fu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyanfu manchu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Unbanned.
Closed Thread