bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 9th Nov 2011, 11:00   #21
TheStockBroker
Ultramodder

TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.TheStockBroker is definitely a rep cheat.
Having queuing back would be nice when possible; also - what's happened to the 2 player start we started off with? Having that back would be awesome for some pilot practice, and might get the server used a bit more off peak times...

Just my 2p

TSB
Phanteks Enthoo Primo / AsRock Rack EP2C602-4L/D16 / Dual Xeon E5-2670 / EK Custom WC Loop / 128GB Samsung 1600Mhz ECC REG DDR3 / EVGA GTX1070 SC / Arcam RPAC / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro / EVGA 850w Supernova / Dell U3415W
TheStockBroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 11:40   #22
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Didn't realise it was off... I'll sort it.
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 14:21   #23
nchhabs
www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixTank View Post
I was around for that as well. I can't say I saw any blatant hacking (though the K/D was ridiculous).
Wondered if he was being fed info by a buddy (Agar4life), but there were a few people complaining about him, so I defer to them.
Attached the battlelog, if it helps.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/1/256029821/

Edit:
And the round immediately after that:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/1/256029821/
Yeah the 38-1 round was the specific instance I was mentioning as he was in a tank shooting people behind cover (as far as just outside the spawn) from the Gas Station and in a number of cases blatantly wallhacking as his tank turret would spin 180* and immediately fire at the person prone behind a wall.

His stats don't seem to support the fact that he's doing this though - the inability to spectate from the first person view of the player makes it quite difficult to reach a decision but what I was seeing re: how quick his tank turret was changing directions and firing made me very suspicious indeed. If he comes back we'll have a clearer picture the more people/data we get.
nchhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 16:50   #24
PhoenixTank
From The Ashes

PhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the DremelPhoenixTank has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds like a fair analysis from where I'm standing, nchhabs.
I have seen tank turrets spin rather crazily before, but assumed it was a bug/lag.
Scythe Kaze Server (fan controller) | Lian Li PC-A77FB | W-75BT Side Panel Window
PhoenixTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 17:11   #25
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
what would be great is that regulars who would like to help admining the server post a list of times+days they will most likely be playing. i'll try to make sure at least 2 admins in the game between 7 til late each day.
Old 9th Nov 2011, 17:38   #26
Fluidic
Multimodder

Fluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu View Post
what would be great is that regulars who would like to help admining the server post a list of times+days they will most likely be playing. i'll try to make sure at least 2 admins in the game between 7 til late each day.
you know me ....

also rogan if you catch this is it possible for me and/or others to pay the extra for 64players? it's really needs it the server is quite busy. Is this a viable option? i have no issue paying the rest, if others want to chip in also that fine.
Fluidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 18:23   #27
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'd happily chip in for a 64 player server.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2011, 22:36   #28
Rogan
Not really a

Rogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming SaiyanRogan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Let me ask and I'll see what the script is. I know there are issues with 64 players ATM, and MPUK aren't eager to give us servers with known problems. We cause enough of our own.
Old 10th Nov 2011, 00:12   #29
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I play Mondays 7-11, Wed/Thurs 7-11 & Sundays 12-11.

I'd, also happily chip in for a 64 player server.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2011, 02:38   #30
nchhabs
www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nchhabs is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm on (dracaXL / Dub) between 8pm-1am most days currently.
nchhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2011, 09:29   #31
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i'll throw my times in to be consistent:
8pm to 11pm most days.

can we switch back to Conquest Large please? 3 base in Firestorm, 3 in Grand Bazaar are just boring and seems pointless. it's more like BC2 conquest rather than good ol' Battlefield conquest.
Old 10th Nov 2011, 18:48   #32
Fluidic
Multimodder

Fluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for presidentFluidic should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Let me ask and I'll see what the script is. I know there are issues with 64 players ATM, and MPUK aren't eager to give us servers with known problems. We cause enough of our own.
ok cheers fella, i know their are some issues with 64 player so most likely better for those to get ironed out first.
Fluidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2011, 03:02   #33
Rogan
Not really a

Quote:
can we switch back to Conquest Large please? 3 base in Firestorm, 3 in Grand Bazaar are just boring and seems pointless. it's more like BC2 conquest rather than good ol' Battlefield conquest.
kk
Old 11th Nov 2011, 17:25   #34
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

right, the following people can use in-game admin commands, i gave it a try, it sometime works sometime doesn't. (eg, when i moved myself to another team, after crashing heli and try to move myself back, it didn't work )

-Rogzy
-wyx087 (me, i'll just look after plugins)
-Penderyn (Parge): 7 to 11 Mon, Wed, Thu, Sun
-Fluidic: 8 to 12
-dracaXL: 8 to 1am

there are more than enough overlap for 3 admins to cover the main 8 to 11pm should an admin becomes unavailable for a day.

list of commands here: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....12&postcount=3
Old 14th Nov 2011, 12:49   #35
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
If I'm not on the server most of the time, I'm always on mumble

Mon-Fri 6pm to very late
Weekends 10am - even later

*I dare Rider to try knife me if I get admin xD*
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2011, 23:14   #36
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

there are now separate faction channels on mumble.

that is because with 15 people on the same channel, VOIP doesn't work anymore. so created 2 channels. worked very well and i had a great game talking tactically.

with exception of Fluidic, Parge and Rogan (you guys need to register your names so i can assign powers) i've made the other 3 BF3 admins also mumble admins. since there were 15 people on mumble tonight, and it's getting too hectic.

just drag and drop people, or right click to kick. if you three (Deadbolt, Lassar, Draca) can't move/kick people, tell me. this is the first time i mess with Mumble power assignments.
Old 14th Nov 2011, 23:59   #37
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Separate mumble channels works brilliantly, so very very tactical! Maybe we should rename them US and Russia for clarity?

Great games tonight lads! Can't wait for the next sesh.

Wyx, i'll PM you tomoz with a few questions about mumble admin.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2011, 09:32   #38
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

because the game switches you from US to RU at the end of each round, giving channel meaningful names doesn't really make sense, since everyone will need to change channels at the start of every round.

i guess just join the channel your squad mates are in. doesn't matter which one.

wish there is a plugin to auto-change people. there is one for TS, but its documentation makes me dizzy......
Old 16th Nov 2011, 13:40   #39
WR1989UK
Multimodder

WR1989UK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLDeadbolt View Post
If I'm not on the server most of the time, I'm always on mumble

Mon-Fri 6pm to very late
Weekends 10am - even later

*I dare Rider to try knife me if I get admin xD*
I won't just knife you, I will humiliate you! Everyone knows I'm the stabmaster, the same as we all know you're the firestarter

haha love you deadbolt
WR1989UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2011, 14:35   #40
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR1989UK View Post
I won't just knife you, I will humiliate you! Everyone knows I'm the stabmaster, the same as we all know you're the firestarter

haha love you deadbolt
What ever White Rider I got more Knife kills than you.
bagman is offline   Reply With Quote