bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming > Game Server

Old 25th Jul 2012, 08:59   #1
Lassar
Lean Mean Fighting Machine !

Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.Lassar is definitely a rep cheat.
Your Battlefield Server - Your Choice!

Hello everyone,

My fellow BF3 admins and I were discussing last night what kind of maps to run on the server and which ones to send to the trash bin the in the sky.

The plan is to review the map list on a regular basis and try and accomodate everyones suggestions.

if there is a particular map or mode you would like to see more of please detail below. Likewise if there is a map your sick of playing let us know!

At the end of the day it's your server and can only be successful with the help and assistance of the comminity as a whole.

Cheers

Lassar and the BF3 Admin Team

ROTATION FROM 25/07/12

Damavand Peak [R]
Kharg Island [CQ]
Metro [R]
Operation 925 [CONDOM]
Karkand [CQ]
Operation Firestorm [R]
Gulf of Oman [CQ]
Ziba Tower [CONDOM]
Grand Bazaar [CQ]
Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz P95 Stable under EK Supremacy :: 6Gb Corsair Dominator @ DDR1600 8-8-8-23 2T :: MSi R9 290 4Gb DDR5 with EK Waterblock and Backplate @ 1075Mhz Core 1350 Memory :: Corsair 800D :: XSPC RX240 v3 :: XSPC RX360 v3

Last edited by Lassar; 25th Jul 2012 at 19:02.
Lassar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2012, 09:26   #2
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming Saiyan
CQ Small:
Gulf Of Oman
Karkand
Op Firestorm
Noshahr
Seine Crossing
Kharg Island

Rush:
Davamand Peak
Metro
Seine Crossing

TDM:
Noshahr
Metro
Op Firestorm
Kharg Island
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2012, 09:28   #3
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Op Firestorm rush. That map is just amazing in rush mode.

Oh, and Caspian TDM too!

Last edited by Phalanx; 25th Jul 2012 at 09:38.
Phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2012, 10:50   #4
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'd add Metro into Deadbolts list (CQ) and a few maps of Con Dom (anything but scrapyard) would also be a welcome change.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2012, 11:07   #5
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah, maybe a Gunmaster or two, 925 (the office one) and donya fortress and for Condom Ziba Tower & 925
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2012, 12:14   #6
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLDeadbolt View Post
Yeah, maybe a Gunmaster or two, 925 (the office one) and donya fortress and for Condom Ziba Tower & 925
+1

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Old 1st Aug 2012, 17:01   #7
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
I'd add Metro into Deadbolts list (CQ) and a few maps of Con Dom (anything but scrapyard) would also be a welcome change.
Metro in Conquest?

I'm going to come out and just state that I am 100% against that.

If people want to spam rockets and grenades then there are 24 hour servers where you can do that.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2012, 17:04   #8
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
nice to see the admin teams doing an awesome job.

any Armoured Kill maps + Caspian Boarder, Kharg Island, and Firestorm + all of Back to Karkand maps gets my vote. it's all about the vehicles

*goes back into my hole and waits for Armoured kill*
Old 1st Aug 2012, 20:00   #9
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Metro in Conquest?

I'm going to come out and just state that I am 100% against that.

If people want to spam rockets and grenades then there are 24 hour servers where you can do that.
That wouldn't happen on our server. We rarely have a game where this happens in fact, it's usually pretty close and it's a nice change from the norm sometimes.