bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 7th Jan 2013, 12:23   #121
Fantus
Nothing to see here... <_<

Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fantus is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finally 'played' through Dear Esther the other day. Loved it!

All my time is going into Hawken at the moment, I did start AC3 but that's on the growing pile-of-games-to-play now :/
Fantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2013, 19:20   #122
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
"Rise from your grave!"

If you get that reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
Just finished Assassin's Creed Revelations & The Lost Archive add-on.
Now finally onto Assassin's Creed 3.
Completed AC3.
Not too impressed, it started off decent and had a couple of good bits in the middle but the last 1/4 of the game was painful to play through... I had to force myself to keep going just to reach the end.

Also did a speed run of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on Sunday and finished that.
I forgot how weird that game gets in the last few chapters, do not play the last few bits in pitch black with a cat/dog sitting on your feet... unless you enjoy heart attacks.
Old 4th Mar 2013, 19:42   #123
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
The Cave. Played it 2 player with my flat mate and we enjoyed it very much.

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2013, 15:37   #124
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
"Rise from your grave!"
Altered Beast?

Finished a no-kill run through of Dishonoured.
Surprised at how easy it was to avoid everyone on the last level if you climb the pylon at the beginning of the level.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2013, 15:47   #125
Jake123456
Surprise!

Jake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
DMC last night...Got to say its actually a surprisingly good game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2013, 18:59   #126
kol
Supermodder

kol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkol has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tomb raider lol, not amazinglly good but alot better than angel of darkness. Tomb raider 2 will always be the best TR game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 15th Mar 2013, 17:02   #127
Podge4
Oi, whats your game?

Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Crysis 3, twice. Before that Metro 3033, id had it just after launch but never finished it.
Podge4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2013, 21:07   #128
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I have recently completed Alan Wakes American nightmare. Which was an enjoyable game. Although it was a bit of a gyp that it was essentially the same few levels over and over. I got three stars on each of the arcade action levels, so that was fun too.

Ive also finished assassins creed revelations which will move me on to Assassins creed 3 . I really like the Assassins creed series. Its sort of switch your brain off button mashing, but its still enjoyable. A game you could play after a long day at work.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2013, 21:43   #129
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Master Chief SALUTE!

Halo 4, it was absolutely epic. In my opinion there is nothing like the Halo franchise. It just has a way of captivating me.
Old 15th Mar 2013, 23:24   #130
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Finally finished Portal 2 the other day Started it ages ago, thought I was about halfway through, hadn't even escaped GladOs yet. Incredibly fun game. Felt good to finish something it's just been Minecraft and BF3 for so long!
Old 15th Mar 2013, 23:33   #131
Pliqu3011
busy surrounding skeleton

Pliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sphere

Great little game, fun and interesting mechanic. Not too short, not too long, pretty much perfect. Already completed it once, but felt like doing a quick rerun.

I thoroughly recommend playing it, even just for 5 minutes to check out the clever design. It's even playable in your browser if you have the Unity plugin installed.
Old 16th Mar 2013, 00:55   #132
pilsner72
Bodger

pilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyanpilsner72 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Mass effect 3 last May or June. Just reinstalled it and will play again with extended version at the moment playing
Far Cry 3
Tomb raider (brought for my daughter but can't help playing it)
Crysis 3

Game I keep going back to is Day of Defeat Source.
pilsner72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2013, 01:55   #133
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
Tomb raider

SCII: Heart of the Swarm
The Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-501->Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2013, 02:01   #134
moose67
Supermodder

moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.moose67 is definitely a rep cheat.
Finished 2 this week.....

Men of War Red Tide and Tropico 4
Old 16th Mar 2013, 08:51   #135
Kronos
Another grumpy old git.

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Dead Space 3 and have almost finished Tomb Raider (today) But although I have enjoyed the game it was too easy and this from a rubbish gamer.

Is there any replay value if as I have found everything the first time around? I probable will just to get the mushrooms and burn flags, those sorts of searches.
Carbide 240/Asus Z170M plus/I5 6600K @ 4.6Ghz/Avexir Core Blue Series 16GB /AXP 200 Muscle /Gigabyte FE 1080/500Gb OCZ TR150 SSD/2 x 256Gb SSD/ 2TB HDD/ SST-ST60F-P PSU/Dell U3415/CM TK White (browns)/Logitech G400s/.
Silverstone GD05B/ MSI B751A-E33/G840/2x2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 Red LED/GTX 260/Kingston 60GB/500GB WD/Corsair CX500/Dell U2711/ E Element Chroma KB /Logitech M518.
Kronos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 01:15   #136
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
The Cave. Local co-op with my flatmate

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 01:18   #137
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

if this is the worst Ace Combat game I cannot wait to try the best, top stuff!
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 01:39   #138
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Uncharted Golden Abyss on the PS Vita.

Good beautiful game, but so many bloody quicktime moments. When the boss battles are just them it's really annoying as it goes on and on swipe left, swipe right, swipe diagonally a few times and doing that over and over and over again
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 08:44   #139
Kronos
Another grumpy old git.

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Tomb Raider 2013

Finished it yesterday and though I can say I really enjoyed the game it was very easy, there were no real challenges. I sure we can all remember from previous games those difficult jump or sequence of moves, There was none of that here.

Pretty easy to find all the relics ETC, the tombs were small and ridiculously simple so is there any replay value? possibly another run through but then forgotten about for a couple of years.

I believe that this is the first game in a series so hopefully improvements can and will be made.

I certainly recommend buying it particularly as you can pick it up for just over £20.
Carbide 240/Asus Z170M plus/I5 6600K @ 4.6Ghz/Avexir Core Blue Series 16GB /AXP 200 Muscle /Gigabyte FE 1080/500Gb OCZ TR150 SSD/2 x 256Gb SSD/ 2TB HDD/ SST-ST60F-P PSU/Dell U3415/CM TK White (browns)/Logitech G400s/.
Silverstone GD05B/ MSI B751A-E33/G840/2x2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 Red LED/GTX 260/Kingston 60GB/500GB WD/Corsair CX500/Dell U2711/ E Element Chroma KB /Logitech M518.
Kronos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 09:02   #140
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Tomb Raider 2013 - I completed it to 100% yesterday (although I have not played the online at all).

Overall I liked the exploration but the tombs were far too short and far too easy. The amount of QTEs were ridiculous and would put me off buying the next one.

I think I preferred the old style which were more open and did not hold your hand all the way through. The puzzles were actually challenging in the previous Lara games too. Sadly I think that games with real puzzles are not going to be made any more.

Also, there were too many gun battles - it's not what I buy a Lara Croft game for. Sure, the odd enemy is fine, but CoD style triggered waves of enemies is not what I expect!

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
say yes to pee pee, say yes to skimmed milk, the onion ring