bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 18th Mar 2013, 13:51   #141
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Skylanders Giants. While my nephew is waiting for the next wave of figures for it I managed to get it long enough to complete (unlocking nightmare difficulty for my next playthrough and last couple of achievements).

It's interesting how the game feels differently if you play as a ranged character instead of a melee character.

The one thing I do find annoying with it though is that if you've got the characters from the first game, while they will work with the new game, the heroic challenge will not unlock unless you've got the new "orange" version.

Also the new (old) figures get an extra "Wow-Pow" ability that the original doesn't.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 14:54   #142
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

if this is the worst Ace Combat game I cannot wait to try the best, top stuff!
I watched your vid of this... It looked utterly bonkers.
Mankz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 14:59   #143
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The last game I completed was Borderlands 1 with my friends.

The co-op is really funny but the game does not have much history.
Still a good game 4 stars
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 16:48   #144
Tangster
Butt-kicking for goodness!

Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.Tangster is definitely a rep cheat.
Finished ME3. All DLC and the game. It's over.
The Box:i7 2700K@5.3GHz|EK Supreme LT+Coolstream XT 360|16GB HyperX DDR3@1866MHz|EVGA GTX780 ti+EK FC780ti|MSI P67A-GD55||M5 512|BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 750W|U3011|Raven RV-02E|KBT Pure+Perixx MX2000 + Intuos 4M
Audio: PC->TosLink->TEAC UD-501->Fostex TH600|InEar LivePro 3|Truth B2030A Monitors
BT Feedback
Tangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 05:39   #145
Draksis
Code Monkey

Draksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for president
Just finished Starcraft 2 HotS campaign. Before that was Crysis 3.

Off from work for the rest of the week from tomorrow, so I'm gonna finally get round to XCom
Draksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Mar 2013, 20:36   #146
bawjaws
Mod Master

bawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I never quite manage to finish anything these days. I think the last three games I finished are Hotline Miami, Legend of Grimrock and Deus Ex: HR. And Hotline Miami was about 3 months ago!
bawjaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 12:47   #147
TrevDX
Ah Who Cares Anyway???

TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TrevDX is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finished Fallout 3 again this weekend just got to go and do the DLC now.

Steam : TrevDX
TrevDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 12:54   #148
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
I watched your vid of this... It looked utterly bonkers.
oh that's nothing, its gets even more mental
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 13:04   #149
bawjaws
Mod Master

bawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This thread has prompted me to make a list of games that I need to finish. It's actually amazing how many games I get about 90% of the way through and then never complete

Top of the list is Fallout: New Vegas - I'm probably only a couple of hours from the end, but I have a horrible feeling that I'll probably end up starting a new save instead
bawjaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 14:11   #150
wafflesomd
I *am* a Dremel

wafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

if this is the worst Ace Combat game I cannot wait to try the best, top stuff!
I don't get why people say it's the worst. I've played others and it's definitely not the worst. Lots o fun.
wafflesomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 18:39   #151
djzic
Bokehlicious!

djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.djzic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
For me, it's Stalker Call of Pripyat with Misery mod, it's lots of fun

Before that, Metro 2033, and Portal... that's about it, really.

Cam: Canon 400D | 35mm f/2.8 | Helios 44-2
djzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 18:41   #152
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Sleeping Dogs!
I loved playing it, though the camera while driving was horrible
Always made me drive into things.
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2013, 19:50   #153
Tichinde
Hypermodder

Tichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming Saiyan
HoTS this morning.

Really enjoyed every second of that. Cracking game.
Tichinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 06:43   #154
Draksis
Code Monkey

Draksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for president
XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Rage (again), and Dishonored (again - no kills this time)
Draksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 12:28   #155
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Also completed Sleeping Dogs recently.
Really liked the story and how it played out, the ending was a little short but it was pretty decent.

Currently playing through Far Cry 3 on the 360.
Though my interest in it has been cut off a little due to me being a bit hooked on SimCity lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheiken View Post
Master Chief SALUTE!

Halo 4, it was absolutely epic. In my opinion there is nothing like the Halo franchise. It just has a way of captivating me.
I struggle to play through Halo games.
I own Halo 3, ODST and Reach but haven't really spent more than an hour or two on each. I just can't seem to stick with them.
--------

pilsner72; That reminds me, I need to return to ME3 and finish off the last few bits of the story.
Completely forgot about that game... got a little distracted by all the new releases.
Old 25th Mar 2013, 16:00   #156
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Xcom Enemy Unknown. That game is a blast!

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 16:29   #157
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Dead Island again and before that crysis 3 - both on xbox because I still need a PSU for my main rig.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 4Tb Toshiba X300, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64, VR: Oculus with touch
Dave Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2013, 16:32   #158
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lister View Post
Dead Island again and before that crysis 3 - both on xbox because I still need a PSU for my main rig.

Plenty of cheap PSU's in the MP here.
i5 4670K @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo - 16GB Hyper X DDR3 2400MHz - SandDisk Ultra 2 120GB SSD - 500GB SSHD - 2x Asus R9 280X DCU2 - Coolermaster 1KW PSU - NZXT Phantom 530 Case - Philips 40" 4K Monitor BDM4065UC
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

Crysis 3 Ultra Config Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2013, 08:00   #159
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Blademrk is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finally got around to completing God of War 2 last night (trying to clear up some HDD space on the PS3 to download Mass Effect 3)

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2013, 12:12   #160
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Dave Lister - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by true_gamer View Post
Plenty of cheap PSU's in the MP here.
Yep I've been keeping an eye on them but my funds are extremely limited just now... I probably shouldn't have rushed out and got crysis 3 really! Lol

Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 4Tb Toshiba X300, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64, VR: Oculus with touch
Dave Lister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
say yes to pee pee, say yes to skimmed milk, the onion ring