bit-tech.net

Old 14th Jul 2015, 18:06   #1
LEESY1
Multimodder

LEESY1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
RMA update for system fault

Hey guys,

RMA : 370186

I have tried to ring a couple of times but cannot get an answer. Though you may of rung back and I missed it.

Can I have an update on this ie was it a faulty PSU etc and the current situation. That would be great.

Thank you, Lee
LEESY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2015, 09:44   #2
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

LeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hi Lee,

I'll have a member of returns respond to you ASAP.

Cheers

LP
LeeP@SCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2015, 10:14   #3
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

LeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Having just spoken with the System Support team, they've confirmed that the system was received on the 10th July and we're working through a backlog at present.

Ben and Sanjay will be mailing all our repair/upgrade customers with estimated completion dates later on today, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Cheers

LP
Old 15th Jul 2015, 18:20   #4
LEESY1
Multimodder

Hey ya, thank you for the response. No worries. I presume i'll be informed what is faulty before it's fixed?.

Lee
Old 27th Jul 2015, 10:29   #5
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

I believe the system is being rebuilt due to a damage in transit hiccup... Ben and the support team are on the case and will keep you informed
Old 27th Jul 2015, 16:27   #6
LEESY1
Multimodder

Yep it was picked up today.
Old 30th Jul 2015, 16:34   #7
LEESY1
Multimodder

Hey Lee, can you let me know if you have recieved my pc. Last time I'm sure I got a mail telling me that. Plus what is the current status of the rma?.
Old 10th Aug 2015, 09:21   #8
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

I believe you have this system back - how's it going for you?
Old 19th Aug 2015, 19:29   #9
LEESY1
Multimodder

Hey, have had it a week now and seems to be running fine (touch wood).