bit-tech.net

Old 6th Oct 2015, 16:05   #21
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeP@SCAN View Post
Aye, I had about 4hrs straight on the phone yesterday in total. Quite the waffle session. This is why my voicemail says "Don't leave a voicemail, email me" heh.

Seriously, leepen-scan on Skype or mail me leep@scan and I'll do my best to reply swiftly if it's an easy stock check!
Appreciate that Lee, you may just make my life a whole lot easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2015, 16:07   #22
jinq-sea
The Double Insulates

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Lee - this is cracking - every order I've placed this year has had at least one item out of stock despite the website reporting 'in stock' - earlier in the year every item I ordered was out of stock (and I was raging because the notification came in late evening. Most frustrating...!

small(ish): i7-5960X / X99E-ITX/AC - Bitspower Block / 32Gb Ballistix / Titan X (P) / 512Gb Samsung 950 Pro NVMe / 250D
tiny: i7-4790K / Max VII Impact - EK Monoblock / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA Titan X (M) HC / 256Gb SM951 NVMe / nCase M1
htpc/vr: i7-6700K / Z170i / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA 1080 Founders Edition / 128Gb SM951 NVMe & Sandisk 960Gb SSD / RVZ01
jinq-sea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2015, 17:08   #23
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinq-sea View Post
Lee - this is cracking - every order I've placed this year has had at least one item out of stock despite the website reporting 'in stock' - earlier in the year every item I ordered was out of stock (and I was raging because the notification came in late evening. Most frustrating...!
It is great. However this is the frustrating thing about Scan, they let me down but then staff like Lee redeem the company and I'll carry on shopping there. Dawn and Val are also two excellent members of staff who actually empathise with the customers and whip people into shape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote