bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 1st Oct 2016, 17:42   #81
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
DDR heat spreaders are finished, Video Guide Link for Taking Apart & Painting DDR

Last edited by mnpctech; 7th Oct 2016 at 12:48.
mnpctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Oct 2016, 18:45   #82
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Great guide. Whenever I remove heat spreaders I use left over vinyl backing to protect the thermal tape whilst I am working on them That way they stay clean and can be reused with no problems

MUWC Winner ROTT
Vault-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2016, 14:54   #83
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
Great guide. Whenever I remove heat spreaders I use left over vinyl backing to protect the thermal tape whilst I am working on them That way they stay clean and can be reused with no problems
Great suggestion Vault-Tec!
Old 5th Oct 2016, 14:52   #84
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Video Guide posted, and can be applied to any DDR heat spreader

Old 5th Oct 2016, 21:41   #85
ratzofftoya
Minimodder

ratzofftoya has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
God those colors are so nice.
ratzofftoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2016, 17:01   #86
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Almost there, just need to order PSU and SSDs

@ratzofftoya, Thanks for watching and commenting
Old 24th Oct 2016, 19:26   #87
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

CORSAIR RMi Series RM1000i is on way along with paracord sleeving. Last piece of hardware on my to-do-list is the SSDs
Old 24th Oct 2016, 20:36   #88
eucalyptus
I am 19 and Swedish!

eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.
Your skills of painting are astonishing beautiful, WOW!

V8 Ocean / Build log

Follow- or send me a message on Facebook /Sebastian Edemalm
eucalyptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Oct 2016, 22:58   #89
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Good job Bill!

Check out Minimalistic PC for news about modding and different projects!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2016, 23:37   #90
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Thanks guys! Sorry for lack of updates.. cheaps and I were given a new assignment directly from the General to build this, https://mnpctech.com/bf1-battlefied-...-computer.html
Old 28th Oct 2016, 23:52   #91
Zenator
Multimodder

Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zenator is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Thanks guys! Sorry for lack of updates.. cheaps and I were given a new assignment directly from the General to build this, https://mnpctech.com/bf1-battlefied-...-computer.html
All the best with it Bill. A lot of work but should also be a lot of fun.

The things I do : http://zenator.wix.com/zenator-art
Zenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2016, 07:07   #92
Sharangir
Minimodder

Sharangir has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing work, man!
Really love those themed mods!
Sharangir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2016, 12:02   #93
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Thanks for your support and patience guys! Somebody referred me to Ensourced for custom cable sleeve ordered and extension cables with paracord. Really Nice Quality & GREAT PRICES. I initially thought Burnt Orange would work with my color theme, but didn't look right, so thinking of matching the Stainless Tubing instead, so I bought these three variations of Grey.... Hmmm

"Charcoal Grey" paracord

"Graphite Grey" paracord

8 pin GPU Paracord individually sleeved cable in "Smoked Grey"
Old 2nd Nov 2016, 12:26   #94
Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That's lovely dude.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Old 3rd Nov 2016, 16:08   #95
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Thanks VT!

I've decided on "Smoked Grey" Paracord

Old 3rd Nov 2016, 16:38   #96
Vault-Tec

That was definitely the best one matches the tubes lovely !

MUWC Winner ROTT
Old 26th Nov 2016, 15:41   #97
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Sorry for lack of updates. My build got has been shelved temporarily. Dice asked if I could finish the mk5 ww1 tank in advance to be revealed on 2016 Games Awards show. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with Dice, so I've dropped everything to get it finished in time. To add to the stress, they've requested I build a 2nd for the lobby of their HQ in sweden. Luckily they havent given me a deadline for the 2nd (yet).... each tank has just over 1,000 individually laser cut pieces here, https://mnpctech.com/amd-radeon-bf1-...-case-mod.html
Old 26th Nov 2016, 16:22   #98
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
-and 2000 beads.