bit-tech.net

Old 6th Jul 2016, 20:31   #1
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
Scan Experience (From Order to Build)

Hello Lee & Mark

I thought i’d just document my experience of using Scan to do a new build instead of just ranting and raving from start to finish. Obviously errors occur “very rarely” so let’s see how it plays out.

I made sure all the items were in stock and not “low on stock” so stock should be fine. The estimated delivery date of this order is 07 Jul 2016. (Day off work woo!)

Stage 1 of 4 - Order Received 06/07/2016 04:48

Stage 2 of 4 - Payment Authorized 06/07/2016 07:48

Stage 3 of 4 - Date Picked - 07/07/2016

Stage 4 of 4 - Order Dispatched - 07/07/2016

Computer Build from package opening to Building (Recorded on video)

Stage 1 of 4 - Making sure the packages haven’t been tampered with

Stage 2 of 4 - Making sure theirs no signs of damage to the equipment (bent cpu pins aye)

Stage 3 of 4 - Installing all the Equipment in the Case

Stage 4 of 4 - Powering on the system

------------------------

Last edited by Evolutionsic; 12th Jul 2016 at 00:34.
Evolutionsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2016, 10:28   #2
Evolutionsic

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
740 Computer build Delayed - because scan didn't have a free mouse mat in stock - Received no contact apart from on the day of delivery. Whoaa!

Last edited by Evolutionsic; 7th Jul 2016 at 10:37.
Old 8th Jul 2016, 17:13   #3
Evolutionsic

Arrived today , After a 5 hour fight the pc is running beautifully! Thanks!
Old 12th Jul 2016, 00:16   #4
Evolutionsic

Any ideas on when the Strix Glide Speed Pro Gaming Mousemat is arriving? My build was delayed because of this mouse mat being out of stock however it's been showing as in stock from when i made the order? I always presumed it was a normal mouse mat and you only had the pro in stock however after reading the description it is in fact the pro being advertised.

Last edited by Evolutionsic; 12th Jul 2016 at 00:29.
Old 18th Jul 2016, 16:48   #5
Evolutionsic

Still no Mousemat! Was told you would have more in on the 15th however its now the 18th?

Last edited by Evolutionsic; 18th Jul 2016 at 16:59.