bit-tech.net

Old 4th Aug 2016, 18:39   #1
Matth
What's a Dremel?

Matth has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
letting new users comment?

How about publishing new users' (competely normal) comments one time or the other within a week? Hardware forum restrictions tend to be completely ridiculous. As if it's the most exploited, targeted business in the world Yeah, right. And in case one simply asks, it seems one might have to deal with moderstor's caprices and pettiness (oh, you want it sooner?). (And this shouldn't be annoying?)
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2016, 09:31   #2
noizdaemon666
I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

noizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Welcome to the forums

Please feel free to make comments about restrictions and how the moderators are petty when you've been a member all of two minutes and probably know nothing of how much a moderator actually does behind the scenes to prevent a metric crap-ton of spam getting through.

Deal with it. Or be nice when posting a thread requesting your posts get through quicker.
noizdaemon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2016, 17:45   #3
GeorgeK
Oooh purple

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes because your post makes me want to give up my free time to moderate your other posts even more. You have to realise that there is a fairly small team of moderators doing this out of the goodness of our own hearts whilst having other commitments.

Oh and if you have any more outbursts like this then you can have a two week ban - that will make the 'week' you waited for your post to be approved seem like no time at all.
GeorgeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2016, 18:51   #4
Shirty
Time travelling rogue

Shirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, ShirtyShirty is, simply, Shirty
Marry me, Matth

I also have a Surface Pro 2, even though I'm not a pro...
Shirty is offline   Reply With Quote