bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 8th Mar 2017, 19:41   #21
sandys
Mod Master

sandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Seems pretty good, I am just mainlining the story, I am not one for all the side quests and levelling, so it seems quite a challenge but a good one as I am not as levelled up as I probably should be but its quite good.

Last edited by sandys; 8th Mar 2017 at 20:27.
sandys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2017, 19:59   #22
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
Are people still enjoying this game then? I am ready to pick this up tomorrow but for some reason I am undecided about this and Ghost Recon wildlands.
Oh definitely, this is one of my favourite games at the moment.
I'm about 27/28 hours in with the game and am hooked on exploring and picking up the little data logs. The dialogue could do with some work but in terms of gameplay and theme, the developers have done a great job on this game.
Old 8th Mar 2017, 20:38   #23
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thank you, I have made my mind up and decided to go with this game.
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2017, 22:41   #24
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr Happy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Managed to buy this today and so far it is really good. Trying to aim with a controller is not the easiest thing for me so I will have to get used to that
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2017, 13:02   #25
Blogins
Panda have Guns

Blogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming SaiyanBlogins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Enjoying the game but I'm utterly crap at combat. The system just hasn't clicked with me yet. Perhaps some YouTube videos might educate me?
|Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (SSD - Boot)|Crucial MX100 512GB (SSD - Games)|
Blogins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Mar 2017, 20:09   #26
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The melee combat does seem a bit pointless on anything other than watchers. Anything bigger than a sawtooth only has to look at me and I'm dead, god knows how I'm going to deal with the massive thunder cannon T-rex thing,

I find it best to just keep rolling rolling rolling, then get a few shots off with the bow then roll away again with the bigger stuff.

Loving the sniper bow (can't remember the name), knocking parts off with tearblast arrows then smashing it to bits with the precision arrows.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2017, 10:18   #27
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Got completely wrecked last night by a couple of Stalkers that wandered into my fight with a Trampler, those things uncloaking when I'm mid-combat makes me jump out of my skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus90 View Post
The melee combat does seem a bit pointless on anything other than watchers. Anything bigger than a sawtooth only has to look at me and I'm dead, god knows how I'm going to deal with the massive thunder cannon T-rex thing,

I find it best to just keep rolling rolling rolling, then get a few shots off with the bow then roll away again with the bigger stuff.

Loving the sniper bow (can't remember the name), knocking parts off with tearblast arrows then smashing it to bits with the precision arrows.
Melee definitely has limitations on its own.
The best tactic if you want to melee is to use the Ropecaster to tie down your enemy and then target their weak spots... I find that tactic works especially well on Glinthawks.

I'm hoping the DLC/Expansion they have planned will add some more focus to the melee combat, crafting and the overriding.

The Shadow Sharpshot Bow with the Tearblast arrows is one of my favourite weapons for reducing the threat from bigger machines.
Old 28th Mar 2017, 22:58   #28
Cerberus90
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Cerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCerberus90 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
Got completely wrecked last night by a couple of Stalkers that wandered into my fight with a Trampler, those things uncloaking when I'm mid-combat makes me jump out of my skin.

Melee definitely has limitations on its own.
The best tactic if you want to melee is to use the Ropecaster to tie down your enemy and then target their weak spots... I find that tactic works especially well on Glinthawks.

I'm hoping the DLC/Expansion they have planned will add some more focus to the melee combat, crafting and the overriding.

The Shadow Sharpshot Bow with the Tearblast arrows is one of my favourite weapons for reducing the threat from bigger machines.

Really need a ropecaster for the fliers, took me ages to take down one glinthawk, couldn't hit it while it was flying as I couldn't keep up, then it went and attracted two snapmaws so I had to deal with them aswell,

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horizon zero dawn, hzd, single player