bit-tech.net

Old 30th Mar 2017, 21:45   #1
Raket4ik
What's a Dremel?

Raket4ik has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MAD GOOSE

Hello!
You may ask why MAD GOOSE? Just because! This is just the first nonsense that came to my head. This project is created specifically for the Cooler Master Case Mod World Series 2017. According to the idea, MAD GOOSE should outwardly be a fantastic flying machine, fast, but at the same time brutal, maybe even rude!
The materials that I use for this mod can be called scrap metal! The way it is! All this is part of the old machines, devices, vehicles and much more. I think that the style of this project can be called Recycle Mod.
For a start, as a basis (Fuselage), I took the case from the old gas mask and the radiator cooling cover of the tractor. Well, then he began to invent a semblance of jet engines.

Last edited by Raket4ik; 13th Apr 2017 at 20:56.
Raket4ik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2017, 12:24   #2
GeorgeK
Oooh purple

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Moved to modding until there are pics of work in progress
GeorgeK is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, cooler master, mad

View Mode