bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 4th Apr 2017, 03:47   #1
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
Bayonetta on PC?

so for April fools Sega released a free 8-bit bayonetta game on steam, combining the images of its achievements leads to a secret count down timer. Bayonetta on PC would be awesome as platinum titles are well suited to the fluidity and accuracy of a mouse imo.

holy **** does this mean we could get Vanquish as well?!
Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2017, 06:54   #2
vdbswong
It's a Hedgehod

vdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Yes pls. So hyped for this as I place Bayonetta as my favourite game of all time!

I don't agree that it would benefit from a mouse and keyboard, but definitely on the fluidity aspect.

Not completely sure why Vanquish always rated so highly, but if that gets released as well then I'll probably pick it up price-dependent
vdbswong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2017, 10:18   #3
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
from what i played of vanquish i really enjoyed but trying to play a platinum 3rd person shooter on a control device with the accuracy and turning circle of steven hawkins with a flat battery was absurdly stupid.

same issue i have with bayo on pad, trying to not only fight but also control the slow turning camera (i dont recall there being sensitivity settings for it) was annoying as ****.

it'll be interesting how they implement 4 attack buttons as since then platinums games have focuses on 2 which works well with a mouse.
Old 11th Apr 2017, 17:44   #4
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

oh yes, Bayonetta DID come to pc, and it looks to be a stellar port.

http://www.pcgamer.com/bayonetta-pc-...antes-verdict/
Old 11th Apr 2017, 19:17   #5
Pete J
RIP Teelzebub

Pete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming SaiyanPete J is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
holy **** does this mean we could get Vanquish as well?!
Don't get my hopes up, Gunny!!!
Old 11th Apr 2017, 20:19   #6
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete J View Post
Don't get my hopes up, Gunny!!!
just think, that Vanquish speed with the aiming precision of a mouse. you know you want it.
Old 11th Apr 2017, 21:41   #7
vdbswong
It's a Hedgehod

vdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youvdbswong - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally saw on Twitter that it was released on Steam... booted up the mobile app and had it bought.

Downloading it now... so excited!

Just hope it's not been ****ed up like the DMC4:SE port... god whoever did that
Old 11th Apr 2017, 21:54   #8
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Dude read the article I posted while you're downloading, the port is solid. Sega really went out of their way with this one.

Last edited by Gunsmith; 11th Apr 2017 at 23:22.
Old 11th Apr 2017, 22:54   #9
vdbswong
It's a Hedgehod

!! I missed that, thanks!

Excellenttttt... I know what I'm doing tomorrow now xD
Old 12th Apr 2017, 12:33   #10
Darkwisdom
Level 99 Retro Nerd

Darkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming SaiyanDarkwisdom is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm not a big bayonetta fan, but I absolutely loved Vanquish. It was one of my favourite 360 games when I had one. Vanquish on the PC would be incredible.