bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 24th Apr 2017, 11:51   #1
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
【MSI PRO MOD S5: Demonstration】Artic Design

Hello everyone!! First of all I would like to thank all the sponsors and especially MSI for giving me this chance again to be part of the jury. I wish good luck to all competitors. My project this time, will be based on Thema Artic Design. I will try to do something with futuristic line along with some paintings of the hardware to harmonize in the final result. I'll use laser cut acrylics mixed with white and silver paint. I hope you like the result, I will post photos according to the progress of the project.

CASE IN WIN 303
MOBO MSI B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC
CPU AMD Ryzen7 1700X Processo
COOLER MSI Core Frozr L
RAM Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 Memory 3000MHz 16GB (4GBx4)
SSD Kingston HyperX Predator PCIE SSD 240G
VGA MSI AMD RX 580 ARMOR
PSU be quiet DARK POWER PRO 11
FANS be quiet SILENT WINGS 120
Keyboard MSI INTERCEPTOR DS4200 GAMING KEYBOARD
Mouse MSI CLUTCH GM40 GAMING MOUSE BLACK
Headset MSI DS502 GAMING HEADSET

I would like to show all the hardware that I will use in the Artic Design project. Many thanks again to all the sponsors.

Last edited by Ronnie Hara; 24th Apr 2017 at 12:26.
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2017, 19:12   #2
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hello guys!! Many thanks to all who are following this project. Today I'll post some photos of some minor changes I'm making in the case.

Old 16th May 2017, 05:08   #3
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Hello guys!

This week I'll post more photos of the progress of the project. Thank you very much for all that accompanies this topic.

Old 16th May 2017, 10:14   #4
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I like the idea of the layers on top, but my OCD is not happy about them not lining up 100% from what you can see in the second to last picture. It seems to me that the bottom left layer of acrylic on the top panel is a bit wider than the acrylic on the front panel. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
I! I! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode