bit-tech.net

Old 27th Apr 2017, 20:18   #1
tony007
Multimodder

tony007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
email problem

My friend recently started a new job and he needs to have an email address his computers were broken so I have given him one of my laptops running windows10. I set him up on the internet using his internet address and password. He already has a live mail internet address so I downloaded mozilla thunderbird which is what I use to get my emails. But I found it was still in my name how can I get his name and email address on it?
tony007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2017, 10:17   #2
Margo Baggins
I'm good at Soldering

Margo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
If you make him a new profile on the laptop then you will be able to set up thunderbird from scratch - otherwise you will need to make a new mail profile on thunderbird, or remove the account which is yours and add his account.

i7 6700k - 8GB - GTX 1070
keyboards.
Margo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote