bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Hardware

Old 12th May 2017, 10:19   #1
Eddieboi
Multimodder

Eddieboi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Memory upgrade

Hi all,

Just want some advise to see if it's worth upgrading my Corsair Vengeance pro 16gb 1600 to the same model but the 2400 version?

Currently when running benchmarks it's the ram that is letting me down.

Current setup is:

I5 4690k
MSI GTX 1080 8gb X gpu
MSI gaming 5 z97 mono
corsair Vengeance pro 16gb 1600.
Eddieboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2017, 10:51   #2
jizwizard
in shirty's pouch

jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.
What do you do more of? Gaming or benchmarking? If gaming just stick with what you've already have
Old 12th May 2017, 10:53   #3
sandys
Mod Master

sandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitsandys is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I have had to knock my RAM down as I was having trouble running 2400 with 4 sticks and it has made negligible impact, save your money until your next platform change.

Or get an i7, about an 80 quid upgrade for you with more threads
sandys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2017, 11:06   #4
Eddieboi
Multimodder

Eddieboi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gaming mainly. But gf uses pc occasionally for photo editing when she uses her dslr
Eddieboi is offline   Reply With Quote