1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xilence trademark taken on by be quiet! owner

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 16 Aug 2013.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Aah so a DeWalt and Black & Decker arrangement. It makes sense really, people tend to tie an entire brand to a particular market level. Certainly makes things simpler not having to make decisions based on internal bits and bobs across several product ranges from the same company *cough*Corsair*cough*

3. xela333

xela333 What's a Dremel?

Always liked Xilence. Used to use their red wing fans in all my builds as they where cheap but great fans. Hopefully this partnership can only be a good thing.

4. John_T

John_T Minimodder

Same here, I got through quite a few redwings of different sizes - they were great value for what they were.

5. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Got to agree there. I've used a few bits and bobs by them and they've always been cheap and very well made. I just wish they would sell more of their products in the UK as they make some lovely looking kit and some very odd but interesting power supplies.

6. stanonwheels

stanonwheels What's a Dremel?

Always use redwings on cheap builds for family/mates, great little fans for the price. The red and black X always looks great too.

7. Xir

Xir Modder

I never thought BeQuiet! to be exceptionally expensive?

Who's DeWalt?