1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Looking for new setup recommendations!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dubsjw, 28 Apr 2012.

1. dubsjw

dubsjw What's a Dremel?

Hello All!,

I'm currently looking to help my dad find a new setup that will be best for him so let me first give you all the lowdown on what we're looking for. He currently has a setup that he uses for dj and karaoke purposes and although it works decently right now for home usage he is looking for a new setup he can use to DJ a Christmas party at his work with. This would require running the karaoke software "Swift Elite" and the DJ software "Ultramixer" simultaneously. These are the components we have laying around that are going to be included into the system:

Video Card

Ram

The requirements are that we need to have a motherboard and cpu that would handle all of the load and also cost around the $100 range preferably. Size of the system would have to also be on the smaller side but also be able to hold a full size psu. All recommendations are welcome as I'm just looking for opinions on which route to go. Thanks Guys!

-dubsjw