1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Things that make you go...ARRGGHH!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pete J, 10 Feb 2012.

1. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Feel free to make your own list!

• N-Dubz
    • People who hate 'stupid' people.
    • People who dismiss religion as stupid (I should point out I'm 99% atheist but don't feel the need to belittle people's beliefs).
    • BMW drivers
    • 4x4 drivers
    • People who have personalised number plates.
    • N-Dubz
    • 50 cent (which I guess makes me an uninformed racist).
    • Dizzee Rascal (see above).
    • People who are outraged when someone posts a 'le sexy' picture of a real live woman (being outraged ain't gonna get you laid fellas - just enjoy it for what it is, like a normal red blooded male).
    • The people who decided Gears of War 2 and 3 shouldn't be released on PC.
    • People who say 'per se' - doubly so if they're using it seriously.
    • Footballers
    • N-Dubz
    • Black-eyed Peas and their f**king crap music.
    • The wench who 'sings' TiK ToK.
    • Cher Lloyd
    • Rebecca Black
    • N-Dubz
    • People who insist on only liking niche music because they don't want to go with the mainstream, man.

I'll add more as I come across them.

Oh, and in case I forgot: N-Dubz

Teelzebub and JBond like this.
  2. Stotherd-001

Stotherd-001 Minimodder

You forgot Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer.

3. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

This could get messy...

People over the age 16 who get offended by words.
    People who tell under 16s that certain words are absolutely offensive.

JBond likes this.
  4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Can't stand most personalized plates. I can understand the idea behind having a constant plate for your own convenience, it's obnoxious having a string of random numbers and letters which changes every couple years, but your average plate just grates on my sanity. The latest one I've seen was "RNSCARE". What is that even supposed to mean? At first thought it looks like "Run Scared" but upon noticing the middle aged couple inside the only reasonable option that seemed to fit was "RN's (Registered Nurse's) Care". As a general rule, if it doesn't fit in seven characters (or whatever your limit is) without spaces or punctuation then don't use it!

On a related note, a lot of tattoos drive my up a wall. Whoa, cool, you got a spiderweb on your elbow. I'm glad you go something so unique and special permanently drawn on your body. It physically pains me to think about how I'm more or less stuck with these people for the rest of my life. Not the exact same ones, of course, but the same general type will always be there and their thoughtless cosmetic tattoos will be as well.

What really bugs me about both is that I'd like both a personalized plate and a tattoo or two but can't stand the idea of being affiliated with those who seem to love ruining the best things in life with their lack of taste.

EDIT: And Norse things! Why is this so popular lately? Every other metal band today seems to have some fetish for viking roleplay and if your fantasy video game doesn't have a viking culture in it you may as well not even publish it. But the worst part is the real people. The great thing about a country made of immigrants is that you can meet a lot of people from different cultures. It also means that just about everyone is just about anything they want to be if they look back far enough. I get it, you're 1/256th Norweigan. Maybe, if you look back really far, you'll find a viking in your family history. Just like everyone else.

Last edited: 10 Feb 2012
  5. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

So BMW 4x4 drivers are pretty much Satan then?

Sent from Bittech Android app

6. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

The One Show
    I don't even know where to begin on this half hour of ****tardedness.

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

- chart music
    - simon cowell
    - baby on board stickers
    - audi and bmw drivers
    - jobsworths
    - people who eat over the phone
    - cheryl cole when she speaks
    - chavs
    - children
    - chav children

8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

That f***ing belll sound that comes from advertisements when you have 20 tabs open...

9. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

So... What would happen if you saw N-Dubz driving a BMW X5 with 50 Cent, Cheryl Cole and Rebecca Black in the front, the Black-eyed Peas hanging out of the boot, with a personalised plate of NO GOD1?

Presumably something like this?

10. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

sacrifice my car in a vicious t-bone to save the world.

11. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Threads listing random crap.

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

This. Although I'm tempted to play along :rolleyes:

13. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

• That is so confusing, why would males be offended?

- people that are easily offended online.

- people that think they are being bullied online (that i just don't get)

14. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

- Jilly Goulden. always number one on my list. *sniff* "I'm getting blackberries, I'm getting hollyhocks, I'm getting roses, I'm getting ON YOUR TITS!"
    - Go compare ads. Can be broadened to any ad intentionally made to be annoying.
    - Louis Spence.
    - chavs
    - 4x4 drivers who don't have any need for them.
    - Lazy ******* parents who wont walk their kids to school when it's 5 ****ing minutes away.
    - People who don't clean up after their dogs in well trodden places. If you're out in a field miles from footpaths, fine let pooch have at it, but if it's a busy path pick the ****er up!
    - People who insist they know loads about a given subject and then proceed to spout utter bollocks about said subject as if they're the world leading expert and get pissy if you pull them up on it.
    - Colleagues who somehow get away with doing **** all and don't get any **** for it.
    - 4-weekly pay :wallbash:
    - Apple crusaders.
    - Dubstep
    - In fact any *airquotes* "Music" which requires absolutely zero musical talent to make.
    - J.K. Rowling
    - Noel Fielding. You're not funny. **** off.
    - chavs
    - N-Dubz - have to agree on that one. Prime candidates for by proxy euthanasia (i.e. their death will end the pain in other people lives)
    - Footballers, or to be more precise anyone who is earning hideous amounts of money for doing very ****ing little.
    - Benefit fraudsters.

I think I'll stop now and go play some Mortal Kombat for relief :p

15. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Mute it, stare at Alex Jones' chest region = :)

My list:

• everything
    • everyone

*at some point

16. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I wish there was a way that people could be resurrected no matter the damage to their body. Then Dappy could be bought to life time and time again, only to endure some creative torture with a blow torch, a spoon and a picture of Bernard Manning in a mankini.
    Definitely. My grip tightens on the wheel when I see an X4, 5 or 6 and I ponder taking the tosser out at the cost of my own life to ensure the human race has one less bell end in.
    Not funny. I think I'd just break down and cry to be honest, ending up in a permanent catatonic state.
    Effing hey.
    Please do. Admittedly I made this thread in a less than sound state of mind. i imgin por gramer wud bee at thee topp off you're liste.
    Congratulations, Mr/Mrs/Dr/Miss original. You may have a big shiny medal. Try not to chew it all at once.

[​IMG]

P.S. I'm loving all the contributions so far.

17. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

You might enjoy this then.

Another one

BBC 3 for everything that isn't Family Guy or American Dad.

Last edited: 11 Feb 2012
  18. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Noooo! You must have something better to do?!

Thanks! I feel my comment is on par with this thread originality wise. I can't think where I have seen lists of things I don't like before, oh wait, ten years ago in school maybe?

19. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

- crusader new bit-tech members driving the old community to pieces with sense of humour deficiencies.

:lol:

20. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Thought of a few more:

• Drivers who beep at you for driving incorrectly when in fact it is they who are in the wrong.
    • People who seem to lack the ability to not post in threads they don't like.
    • How could I forget Justin 'what's puberty?' Bieber.

Edit: Also, without trying to appear like a patronising t**t, this is all in good humour. Though if Dappy died tomorrow through being mauled by a bear, I'd probably smirk.

Last edited: 11 Feb 2012