1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IT companies in Canada - for internship

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Yariko, 19 Aug 2014.

1. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

I am studying IT in university of applied sciences, I've had pretty bad luck getting internship (thou' it seems like I am not the only one). So I started thinking, that maybe I should try other country and continent.

So I am basically taking a head start and looking for internship in Canada for the next summer, but I need some help. I have pretty weak knowledge about companies that operate in Canada and I am sure there are many smaller companies that I would fancy, but I haven't never heard about.

I am looking for internship from areas that have english majority, my french is nonexistent. I am interested mostly about datacenter enviroments and just general IT, like routing and switching + network design.

So I would much appreciate getting help to first of all get some tips about companies that would be suitable. Also it would be great if someone knows companies that are happy to take interns from abroad and help with housing etc.

So all you Canadians out there, help a man! Thanks!

And if someone wonders why Canada. Well, I've been thinking about possibly living there for a few years. Simple as that.

:clap: