1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Driller music C64

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SuperHans123, 28 Aug 2014.

1. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Wait, wait, wait... You've been castigating someone for daring to have 500 DVDs, but you have tens of thousands of SID files? How often do you listen to every single one of those, hmm? Furrfu.

3. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

While I do not know this game, i did enjoy the tune!

Here to derail your thread.....

4. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

California Games had one of the greatest soundtracks ever. The surfing music was one of my all time faves (as was the game, actually). I still play it quite a lot to this day!

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

You didn't answer my question.

6. Jim

Jim Ineptimodder

:hehe:

7. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Colours look off to me though. I do love this game.

8. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Never heard of Elephant Antics, looks like there were lots of mario type platformers back then. Here's one i was hooked on as a child, someone must have been on acid coming up with this! Lots of joyful memories - no desire to replay!

9. Gareth Halfacree

The question. You know: "How often do you listen to every single one of those, hmm?" That was your argument for not having 500 DVDs, wasn't it - the fact that he can't possibly watch every single one with any frequency? Well, the same applies to your 41,000-odd SID files - only more so.

Perhaps deal with the beam in thy own eye before pointing out the mote in others', hmm?

10. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

I have hundreds of original CDs, hundreds of original DvDs and hundreds of books. I listen/watch/read them when I'm in the mood, but every single one of them been played more than once.

I'm ripping them now (FLAC for music, MKV for video) because it's more convenient. The originals will be stored in a box in the basement. Buying cd/dvd/books is how we pay writers/actors/singers for their work.

I see no problem having hundreds of them, the only issue is the storage :D. As long as someone pay for them ... downloading hundreds of movies is more a concern to me and I really consider that as stealing their author.

11. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Great how threads mutate on here

12. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Are any of your music tracks from games? If so which stand out from the crowd?

13. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I have a cd full of sid files and c64 games.
    I still think Target: Renegade has my favorite music of that era of games.

Last edited: 29 Aug 2014
  14. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

15. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

You can never have too much music, too many books, too many computer games. They are all expressions of human creativity and enginuity. I mod, therefore I am; we imagine, we conceive, we create, we express; therefore we are.

We owe it to subsequent generations to store all this intellectual and creative heritage in as many forms as possible, in as many places as possible, to maximise the chances of some of it surviving the next hundreds of years and being discovered by our descendants. These echos of the past will inspire new symphonies and fertilise the rich soil of human imagination and creation.

And the SID was a mighty chip. It deserves to be revered. :)