Windows COMPETITION: Free GOG Key for The Witcher 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blogins, 21 Nov 2014.

1. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Good Old Games (GOG) recently ran a promotion whereby collecting stamps allowed me to get a free copy of The Witcher 2 and a video game related Movie. I've claimed the Movie for my own but it looks like I can give the redemption code for The Witcher 2 away since I already own it! If anything I hope it makes someone on here a convert to GOG and CD Projekt Red so they can splash some cash their way when The Witcher 3 is released!

It's a great game so I'll be fair and give you lot a chance to win it by posting a SINGLE message below to be entered into the competition. Then on Wednesday 26th November I'll let 'True Random Number Generator' pick the winning post! I'll forward the redemption code to the lucky winner. I'm sure you'll be able to claim the game using this code but no promises if it falls flat on its face! :thumb:

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Here is a SINGLE message, below your OP. I have never played The Witcher 2! :D

3. Plugs

Plugs Minimodder

4. Greentrident

Greentrident Minimodder

Bubbly Northern Lass seeks copy of the Witcher 2 for long walks, nights in and the occasional bunk up. GSOH essential.

Sorry - just realised I thought you said "singles" message...

...I'll get me coat.

5. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Well you can enjoy long walks with Geralt of Rivia because you've won! PM sent :thumb: