1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nvidia promises Titanfall improvements

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 24 Mar 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

The SLI is a none issue for those who are already hitting 60fps since the game is capped to 60fps or 120/144fps dependent on monitor.

The extra stuff though to try and improve the graphics is welcome though since it does look quite old, although to be honest when I am playing I am not stood still looking at them.

3. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

I went enough hours to hit Prestige 2 and I've yet stop even once to look at the scenery or the small stuff... the game's too good.

It's welcome but TBH, it's not needed. Complainers and whiners who want more will move on to the next game soon enough.

All the game needs is private matches for eSport viability or any kind of serious competitive gaming, and it's all set.

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

It also needs the lobby time reducing and a servers similar to Cod 4 so you can actually make the games last longer, then it will be A+ game where at the moment I would say it's a B- game.

5. MODZERO

MODZERO Minimodder

Erm... SOURCE engine! Thought this was FrostBite???

J.

6. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Not sure where you got that from: it's definitely the Source engine. Granted, a version heavily customised - I believe the turn of phrase chosen by Respawn was "rebuilt from the ground up" - for the game, but the Source engine nevertheless.

7. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

Bravo source engine ! I had no idea it was still being used. I still think left4dead 2 looks good so it's nice to hear source's engine still has what it takes to produce a AAA title.